Garroth! x Reader! Potions

( Reader's P.O.V. )

You were walking over to Lucinda's. She called you, to test out some potions. You were against it at first until she mentioned having food. You started walking over there immediately. When you got there the orange haired female opened the door and let you in. She walked you to the living room, and when you got there you saw Garroth, Aphmau, and Laurence.

   " Hey guys, " you said. They all waved.

                                                          ( Your P.O.V. )

They all waved back at me. I sat by Garroth on the couch and Lucinda came back in with some strawberries and other treats and snacks.

   " Thank you."

I started eating along with everyone else. Aphmau and I ate most of the strawberries though. I heard Garroth chuckle I looked over at him.

   " What are you laughing at?"

   " Just the fact that you love strawberries so much."

I blushed. To be honest I did have a crush on the stuttering king himself. I didn't want to tell him though. I knew he didn't like me back. I kept on eating the strawberries, but Lucinda came back and made all the food disappear.

   " Lucinda!?" Aphmau and I shouted at the same time.

   " Alright now that you guys have had your food I need you all to test out these potions."

She handed one to Aphmau and Laurence.

   " I want you two to be the first two to test these potions. They are both different so ya."

   " So why are Y/n and I here?" Garroth questioned.

   " Just in case something happens and Garroth you can take care of Laurence and Y/n you will take care of Aphmau. Okay? Now I need to go run some errands."

Then she disappeared from sight. Aphmau was the first to drink the potion. Then a puff of smoke occurred. Once it cleared A cat took Aphmau's place. She started yelling frantically. I walked to Lucinda's shelf of potions. I found one for animals. I read it and it said I would be able to hear what animals say. I drank it and turned towards Aphmau.

   " Now you can start speaking Aph."

   " Why am I always the cat!?"

   " I guess Lucinda likes you like a cat."

I turned to Garroth and Laurence. Laurence started drinking the potion. His eye's changed color. His blue eyes became a lighter blue. Then a red scarf appeared around his neck.

   " Oh no."

   " What is it Garroth?"

   " Lucinda gave me this potion before. It turns a person into the biggest Casanova ever."

   " Oh well, who would he try and go after?"

   " It's usually the first person they see."

I looked at Laurence and he was looking at me.

   " Oh no."

He stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and wrapped his other hand around my waist. He then dipped me.

   " My lady..."

I just stared at him. he had the biggest smirk on his face that I have ever seen. I looked to Garroth for help. He just glared at him. Aph just watched the whole scene go down.

   " You are the most beautiful creature on this planet."

   " Uhh thanks, but I thin-"

   " And your voice. It's the most angelic sound a man as myself could hear."

He brought me standing upright and he continued to hold my waist with both of his hands. I could only hold my arms out and stare at him.

   " Garroth can I have some help please?"

   " Ya let me help you."

He stood up and walked over to us. He grabbed Laurence's hands to pull them off of my waist. But Laurence only tightened his hands on my waist.

   " Excuse me, sir. I believe this gorgeous woman right here is mine. SO if you'll excuse us."

He backed away from Garroth. While still holding me. Aphmau started yelling at Laurence to stop. I picked up Aphmau and put her on the couch to the best of my ability.

   " She's not an object let her go!"

   " I think not. I think you are trying to take my angel away from me."

He started blushing.

   " Aha see!? You do like her and are trying to take her from me. Well, I will not have it. "

He turned towards me.

   " What are you going to do?"

   " Oh, my dear~ I'm going to do something gentleman used to do in the olden days."

   " Which is?"

   " I am going to claim you as my lover with a kiss."

   " What!?" Garroth and I both yelled.

His smirk became wider and he started leaning in. I started leaning away from him. He kept pushing me closer to him. He was about to kiss me when Aphmau jumped on him and started clawing at him. He screamed and let me go. I walked away and Garroth ran up to me.

   " Are you okay?"

   " Ya, I'm fine now."

He nodded and we watched Aphmau get off of Laurence then she turned back into herself. Laurence's eye's turned back to their original color and his scarf disappeared. They sat down on the couch.

   " Thank you Aphmau."

She only nodded. Garroth picked me up and started walking out of Lucinda's house.

   " Garroth can you put me down?"

He did as I said and I faced him.

   " I want to say thank you Garroth for saving me back there."

   " It was no problem, but Y/n..."

   " Yes, Gar-"

He interrupted me by kissing me. I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. It was sweet and gentle. When we pulled away I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back at me and spun me around. I laughed as he spun me around. Then he set my feet back down on the ground. I kissed him and we both smiled into the kiss.