Travlyn: Was It A Dream

( Travis's P.O.V. )

I went to the bathroom and looked under the sink and in the closet for some band-aids. Once I found them I walked back to the living room and saw Katlyn sitting on the couch. She noticed me. I knelt in front of her and started putting the bandage around her finger. When I was done I looked up at her to see that she was deep in thought. I sat down in front of her and she noticed I was done. We just stared at each other for a while.

   ' What is going on inside the blue head of hers?'

Then the best thing happened. I felt something on my lips. My eyes widened but I kissed back. Katlyn was actually kissing me! YES! I have waited for this moment. Then when she pulled away it was like I was in a daze.

   " That was."

Then I felt pain. She had punched me. 

I opened my eyes to see that I was on my bed in my room back at the house. I was cuddling with my pillow.

   " What?" I mumbled.

It felt so real though. I sat up in my bed with a headache. I walked up the stairs and went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and took some Tylenol. I went and got a drink of water. I walked over to Katlyn's and Aphmau opened the door.

   " Travis! I've been meaning to talk to you."

   " Want some TLC?"

   " No, I don't. I was just wanting to say thank you for helping Katlyn make more chocolate strawberries for me."

   " We did?"

   " Ya remember she knocked you out went upstairs ate my food went to sleep? Then I woke her up to go to the mall and get me more and you met her there. Then you came and helped her and you two kissed and then she knocked you out again. Once you woke up she pretended like it was a dream. Then she sent you home."

   " Aph how do you know all this happened?"

Sweat started coming from her forehead. She pulled out a stack of papers and looked through it.

   " * whispers * Author what do I do?" She whispered into the air.

Is it not in the script?

   " No, It's not?"

Just tell him that Katlyn told you. Because..........when you got home you noticed bruises on her hand and asked about it. That should work!"

   " Thank you. "

She threw the paper behind her and it disappeared.

   " When I came home from hanging out with Aaron I saw that her knuckles were bruised so I asked her about it and she told me."

   " Okayyyyyyy. Who was that you were whispering too?"

   " Don't worry about it."

Then the door slammed in my face. I walked back home and set a goal for myself.

   ' I am going to talk to her tomorrow. Even if her door is locked. '