Travis! x Reader! Hit and Run

You were walking down the street with Katlyn. You two decided to go for a jog and after 2 miles Katlyn was really tired. So, you decided to walk the rest of the way. You were currently chatting with the people on Mystreet.

   " So Katlyn any plans for Valentine's Day?"

   " Well, we are going to hold a party at the park. Everyone on the street is invited."

   " Sweet. I'll be there."

   " So~ Y/n has anyone caught your eye~." Katlyn sang.

I looked at Katlyn as if she were crazy.

   " You already know the answer to that Katlyn."

   " I know I just can't believe you like-"

   " Guys be quiet." I heard from the bush.

Katlyn and I walked towards the bush. I see Travis, Garroth, Dante, and Aphmau hiding in the bush quietly talking. Only to the point where I could hear them.

   " What are you guys even doing here?" Travis said.

   " Well I saw you spying on Katlyn and Y/n so I came to ask why," Garroth said.

   " I was coming to help you with pick-up lines to use," Dante said with a smirk.

   " I just wanted to know why you're spying on my best friends?" Aphmau said.

   " I heard you guys talking so I wanted to be included," I whispered.

   " Well this is a one-man mission so go all of-"

Travis turned around and seen Katlyn and me.

   " -away." He finally finished.

Everyone left and Katlyn tackled Travis. She then threw him out of the bush. He landed on the road. Katlyn dusted off her hands. Looking pleased.

   " Well I'm satisfied now. I'll see you tomorrow Y/n."

   " Bye. Katlyn."

She walked away and I turned my gaze back to Travis. I walked over and helped him off the ground.

   " Thanks, Y/n."

   " Not a problem now let's get out of the road before-"

I felt myself get pulled backward. It all went in slow motion. I saw a car speed in front of me then it sped away. I looked up and seen Travis holding me. Then the thought hit me. I was almost hit by a car. Travis looked at me with worry in his eyes. I felt myself become light headed.

   " Y/n are you okay?"

I couldn't answer I was still in complete and total shock.

   " Y/n?" He said my name louder.

   " Y/n!"

I shook my head and stood up on my own two feet. I could feel myself shaking.

   " Y/n you okay?"

I looked up into his emerald eyes. I nodded my head ' yes ' slowly.

   " I'm going to go home and lay down for a bit. I feel really dizzy."

   " Okay...um let me help."

I only nodded my head. He put my arm around his neck and held me close to him. We walked across the street back onto the sidewalk. Suddenly Travis stopped walking. I felt myself being picked up. Travis was holding my bridal-style.

   " let me carry you. You look really pale."

I only looked at his face when he started walking again. Then I started seeing spots.

   " T-Travis..."

Darkness consumed me.

                                                       ( Travis P.O.V. )

   " T-Travis..."

I looked down and seen that Y/n had passed out in my arms. I was worried sick for her. She was almost hit by that car. Man, I was going to make a good pick-up-line to woo her. She looked really pale. I made it to her house and opened the door. She really needs to lock her doors. Garroth may steal them. I closed the door with my foot and walked upstairs. I laid her on her bed and covered her up with the blankets.

   " Quit scaring me okay?"

With that, I kissed her forehead. I walked downstairs and grabbed a chair.

                                                      ( Your P.O.V. )

I woke up on my bed. I looked to my left and seen Travis sitting in a chair asleep. He was holding my hand in a tight grip. I sat up and poked him. I kept poking him to wake him up. His hold on my hand tightened.

   " Traavis~" I sang. He mumbled something and kept quiet.

   " Travis!" I yelled.

He jolted up and looked around the room. Then his eye's fell on me. He sighed in relief and leaned his head on my shoulder.

   " You scared me Y/n."

   " Sorry. By the way, thank you for saving me back there."

   " It's okay sweet cheeks, but I think I deserve a prize."

I looked at him with curiosity.

   " What prize?"

   " Well you know I saved your life. I prince charming saved you're  a princesses life. I deserve a prize or reward."

   " How about I make lunch."

He nodded a no and got closer. I started blushing. His face was so close to mine our noses were touching. He finally closed the gap. I kissed back immediately. He held my face in his hands. He tilted my face to the side to deepen the kiss. Then after another minute, he pulled away. I was a blushing mess while he had a light pink shade across his face. He leaned his forehead on mine.

   " Never scare me again."

I only nodded and he closed the gap between us again.