MCD Garroth x Reader Part 1

I was running. O'Khasis guards were running after me. Zane was looking for a wife, but I said no. He didn't take that very well. So now I was running from the O'khasis guards. I couldn't find a place to hide. I ran behind one of the trees and when the went by the tree I switched sides. Then I started running a different way then them. I ran until my legs were exhausted, but I was to fearful to stop.

   " Halt!"

A man stood in front of me with his sword pointed at me. I couldn't see his face. He had a helm over it. I slowed down and once I stopped. He lowered his sword a little.

   " Miss where were you running from?"

I fell down. Breathing hard. I didn't stop running and I was exhausted.

   " Miss!?"

   " I.....ran from...............O'khasis."

I started breathing heavily.

   " Well follow me I can take you to Phoenix Drop. You can rest there."

   " Thank you."

He helped me up and started walking me to Phoenix Drop. We walked around the corner and then continued straight. Then I seen a gate in front of me.

   " Dante Open the gate."

   " Alright, but who is she?"

   " I'll find that out when we get inside. She is exhausted she ran all the way from O'khasis."

   " Okay. I trust you Garroth."

Then the gate opened.

   " Please follow me. I don't want to take you to the cells."

I nodded and followed him. He walked up and hill and I followed up. We stopped right in front of a purple and white checkered house. He knocked on the door and a woman with black hair and orange eyes stepped out.

   " Hey Garroth. Who's this?"

   " I don't know. She ran from O'khasis though and she is very exhausted."

   " Oh okay. Well come in I have a spare room you can have."

I followed her downstairs into her basement and went into one of the rooms. I laid on the bed and immediately went to sleep.

( Time Skip )

I woke up feeling refreshed and better rested. I sat up and looked around the room and remembered what happened. I stood up and walked out of the room. I looked around the basement rooms and no one was there. I slowly walked upstairs and heard some people talking.

   " We'll see when she wakes up."

   " But she could be one of the O'khasis spies."

   " We'll see when she is awake."

I walk in the room and I seen the man with the helm, the black haired lady and a man with light brown hair and baby blue eyes.

   " Oh your awake come sit down."

I did as she said and sat down.

   " Now we have a few questions to ask you-"

I raised my hand at her. I pointed to my throat. She nodded and gave me some tea. I drank it and set the cup down.

   " Thank you my throat was dry."

   " It's not a problem. I'm Aphmau, This is Garroth, and Laurence." She said gesturing to the two me. I nodded.

   " My name Is F/n L/n."

   " It's nice to meet you Y/n."

   " You as well."

   " Why were you running from O'khasis?" Laurence said.

   " Zane the High Priest of O'khasis was looking for a wife. He came to me saying I would do. I didn't want to marry a murderer so I ran. He ordered his guards to come after me. I was able to get away, but I didn't want to chance it and kept running till I met Garroth."

   " Well. I'm glad you ran. We hope you stay in the village."

I nodded and stood up walking out the door. I walked down the stairs and started looking around till I heard my name being called.

   " Y/n."

I turned and seen Garroth running towards me. He made it to me and said

   " Aphmau has an extra house she said you could have. Let me show you."

   " Okay. Thanks."

I followed him and he showed me a two story house. I walked in and it was fully furnished. I loved it.

   " I love it! Thank you!"

I hugged him and he hugged me back chuckling. I pulled away blushing a little bit.

   " I'm glad. There is also going to be a celebration in your honor tonight. So I'll be here to get you. If you need a dress a friend of mine lives right across the street. Her name is Cadenza."

   " Thank you."

He left and I looked around the living room. It was amazing.

   ' Better talk to Cadenza. '