Cupcakes: Zane x Reader

I was walking down Mystreet and I stopped when I reached Aphmau's house Celestia ran around my legs. I picked her up and at the same time, Aph started running out.

   " Hey Y/n have you seen- Celestia!"

She came up and took Celestia from my arms.

   " Don't run out like that!"

I laughed as Aph mothered her. She turned towards me.

   " Hey Y/n would you like to come inside my house. Zane and I are making cupcakes."

   " Sure!"

I walked with her and went inside. Aph went upstairs and I went to the kitchen and seen Zane standing there.

   " Hey, Zane."

   " H-Hey Y/n."

Aph came running back in.

   " I have to run to the store guys I'll be right back."

   " What do you need?" I asked

" I need to get more flour and sugar."

   " Okay."

She walked out the door and I seen the bowl filled with batter.

   " Do you want to finish putting the rest of the batter in the cupcake tins?" I asked Zane

   " Sure."

I picked up one spoon and started filling them. He grabbed the other spoon and started doing the same. I was done filling them when I saw the pink frosting. I got an idea. I took some and put it on my face and made a mustache on my face. I turned back towards Zane.

   " How do I look Zane?"

   " What?"

He turned around and I started wiggling my upper lip making it move. I could tell he was smiling and laughing a little bit.

   " Can I give you one?"

   " Sure."

I walked up to him and painted a pink mustache on his upper lip. I stepped back and started giggling.

   " You look funny with a pink mustache."

Then I felt something soft and powdery hit my stomach. I looked down to see that he threw some flower on me. He was chuckling. I picked up some in my hand and tossed it at him. It hit his head and the powder was all over his hair and mask.

   " That's what you get!"

He kind of looked like a ghost, but his mask still covered his mouth leaving a line under his nose and above his mouth. I walked over to the sink and started washing some of the powder that got on me. I gestured Zane to walk over. He did as I asked. I took a wet cloth and started cleaning his hair. When I was finished I handed him the cloth to do the rest.

   " Thanks."

I hummed and walked over to the oven. The cupcakes looked done. I grabbed an oven mitt and opened the oven. I took the pans out and set them on the counter. I took the mitts off and started taking them out one by one. I took one out and accidentally touched the hot pan.

   " Ow."

I pulled my hand back and looked at it to see a red burn mark on my hand. Zane walked over to me and put the cold wet towel on my hand.

   " Thanks."

   " Not a problem. Don't need you getting hurt now do we?"

   " * laugh * I guess not."

I looked at him in his blue eye. The other one wasn't visable. I reached my hand up and pulled the strands of hair away from his eye. I seen another blue eye. I stare at it with amazment. Laurence always told me things about Zane, but I never believed him. UNtil it got to the part where he talked about his eye. Yet it now looks normal. Just like the other one. He didn't seem to mind me moving his hair out of the way. We both started blushing. We pulled away and right as we did Aphmau walked in.

   " Hey guys what did I-"

   " NOTHING!" We both shouted.

Aphmau just looked between us both and then realization it her face.

   " You know I think you guys got it so I'll go."

Then I ran out the door.