A/n: Fear

I am sorry if this offends some of you, but I need to say this.

Alright, guys, this message is to those people who are still in school. Don't live in fear of a school shooting. I know that what happened in Florida is affecting the nation, but we can't live in fear. We have to trust our teachers and principal that they will protect us as much as they can. I know it will be hard to not fear it cause it can happen at any time anywhere.

That's just the thing though. We don't know when or were, but if it happens at your school then just know your teachers and principal have a plan to get you out and/or protect you from what is happening.

They can't make the school perfectly safe, but they can do their best at protecting you or teaching you how to escape or were to hide or what to do in any situation. So trust them.

Cause before people didn't think they were going to be a target and they would joke about it. That's probably what they thought in Florida, they didn't take enough precaution like we are doing now. They should have we ALL should have taken precaution before. Cause now it's too late to warn those kids and that school.

It's not a joking or laughing matter anymore guys.

Don't live in fear. It won't do you any good if you shut down while it's happening.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -FDR