Home Date

I arrive at the Montgomery's house and walk up to the door of my second home. As soon as I start to knock, the door swings open. My hand collides with Aria's nose and we both look in shock.

She holds her nose and I mentally facepalm "I'm so sorry! I meant to knock." I say sheepishly

They laugh. "It's ok Y/N." Ella says. "Us three were just leaving. You and Mike can hang out though." She says innocently smiling.

"Just don't get pregnant."

"Dad!" Aria says, as disturbed as I am.

"It was a joke. Have fun." They let me inside and leave.

------------[ ]-------------

I quickly go upstairs and knock on Mike's door.

"Y/N?" He asks without getting out of his bed to look at me.

"How'd you know? I wanted to surprise you." I pout slightly, sitting myself on the edge of the bed.

He sits up and smiles. "You're the only one that knocks." He gets up and kisses my cheek, then starts making his way to the bathroom because he just woke up.

I chuckle and go to the living room. I sit on the couch and occupy myself with a magazine.

Moments later, Mike comes downstairs with a white tank top and jeans, freshly cleaned teeth, and jacked up hair. "Why didn't you do your hair you idiot?" I joke, patting the seat next to me for him to sit.

He sits next to me in the middle of the couch and moves his face so its only inches away from my face. "I know you'll only mess it up later."

"Yeah well unfortunately for you, your dad said I can't get pregnant today." I smirk, looking at his shocked expression.

"But-" he starts

"You know what he meant." I say, sitting straight. I look at Mike and he can't contain his smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I roll my eyes.

Mike gets up and places 2 candles, 2 sheets of paper, and 2 pins on the coffee table. "What's this for?" I ask curiously.

He holds up his finger smiling. He rushes up to his room, grabbing his computer then sits himself back down. He opens the computer to a website titled "How to play Midnight Man."

"What's this?" I ask cautiously. "If its another challenge you saw on YouTube I swear-"

"Just hear me out. I was looking at things and saw this challenge. It looks really fun and I need someone to do it with."

I read over the page. If he catches you, he may move around your organs one by one or make you hallucinate. Nope. Not doing it. He'll leave at 3 am if you succeed. If not, he'll stay with you forever, haunting your house.

"Mike are you crazy? I'm not inviting a demon in your house. Plus your parents would be back by 3 am don't you think?"

"Fine. Not today." He gives in. "But you have to promise me you'll at least dance with me." He smirks.

"To what?" I look around, trying to find a speaker.

Mike lights the candles and turns off the lights. He turns on slow music and holds out his hand for me to take. I laugh softly at how clique this could get but take his hand.

He immediately pulls me close to him and we slow dance. "Smooth." I roll my eyes at him, smiling.

"Almost as smooth as this." He connects our lips and pulls me so close so that there's no space between us.

I pull away. "Not today." I smirk. He takes his phone and changes the song.

Lights Down Low by MAX

I groan. "Mike-"

"You can resist me. But you can't resist me and this song can you?" Mike says smirking. He's really testing me this boy.

"Actually." Before I protest, he kisses me lightly. Soft and gentle, everlasting. Damn it Mike.
-------------[               ]--------------
I hear a door knob jingle. I'm still half sleep but try to sit up. Mike pulls me closer to him. "Don't leave." He mumbles.

I smile lightly and cuddle into his chest, drifting off to sleep.