You Have What?

"Ah-ah-ah...." You squeeze your eyes shut, preparing for the worst to come. All of your muscles are tense in the wait for an explosion but the explosion doesn't come. "Ahh" you say relieved.

You sit up to get some more medicine for your cold and "ACHOO"! A loud sneeze escapes, knocking you right back down. "Ughhhh" you moan. On top of all that, you have a huge migrane.

"What can I do to pass the time?" You think to yourself. As if on cue, a wattpad notification pops up on your phone.

"@ username voted on your story".

You pick up your phone opening up the app and smile to yourself. You haven't written anything on Wattpad in a while and everything you wrote from the past seems so cringy.

"This would be a good way to pass time for a while." You get comfortable on the couch with a blanket and start typing away.

At first it felt foreign to write stories again but after a while the words seem to flow through your brain to your fingertips perfectly.

The next time you look at the clock, almost three hours have passed. Your eyes widen and you check your notifications to see there are 15 new ones between your friends, your mom, and your boyfriend Mike.

You read through them all, none really important. Until you get to Mike's texts.

"Hey <3"
"Ik you aren't feeling well. If you need anything let me know"
"I was thinking I could come over to take care of you in a bit?"
"You're probably asleep rn"
"Would 5 be a good time to come over?"
"Love you❤I'm omw!"

As you read through the messages your heart warms to see him thinking about you.

You glance at the time. 4:45.

"Oh no! Mike's gonna be here soon and I still have on pajamas." You say rushing to get up and change.

You're in the shower and don't hear the doorbell ringing or the knocks on the door. Mike walks in with his spare key.
"Y/N?" He asks a couple times walking around the house to look for you. "She couldn't have left, her car is outside." He says quietly to himself.

"Mike?" You yell from the shower, hearing rustling outside of the door.

"Hey babe it's me. I brought you food" he says. You can hear his smile through the door.

"Aww thanks. I'll be out in a second" You say

"Alright" Mike goes to the couch where you were and sits beside your blanket putting the food down on the table. While placing down the food, he hears your phone buzz and immediately gets scared thinking it could be from A. Although there weren't any encounters from A in a while, Mike could never forget what they put you through.

Just to make sure, he checks the notification on your phone.

"@ user commented on your story"
" @ user voted on your story"

He watches all of the notifications flood in confusion. "What story?" He says to himself. You never mentioned that you had a wattpad so he doesn't know much about it. He looks to the bathroom and hears the shower running so he decides to read the story that you've written.

Minutes later you come out of the shower. Your hair is wet and you only have on undergarments and a robe. Just because you feel sick doesn't mean you have to look sick. You see Mike on the couch dozing off with your phone on the blanket that you left. You don't think much of it.

"Did I take that long?" You ask sitting next to Mike. He smiles and sits up, bringing you closer to him. "But I'm sick" you say not wanting to make him sick too.

"Its okay. I'm not afraid of a little germ." He says. "So what did you do today?" He asks kissing your forehead

You blush thinking about your stories. "Uhh I mostly took a couple naps and relaxed on the couch. Nothing exciting." You lie

He nods "so..nothing creative happened today? I think readergirl101 and manga4lyfe would disagree" he says teasing.

You look at him with wide eyes. "Mike what did you do?!" You ask

"You didnt tell me you liked to write smut. It's so very detailed" he says making you blush harder. "We can try those things one time if you want. Just say the word" he says smirking.

You hide your face in his chest. "Mike! It's not funny" you say holding back your laughter.

"There's a store around the corner. We can-"

"No!"