Journals

Mike's Journal

Recently going to counseling has been okay, I guess. I'm not really used to telling a stranger about my problems but I'm warming up to it. Maybe that's why she's having me write in this journal. It's easier to talk to myself in this than to talk to her in person.

My best friends always say I'm a great smooth talker. When me and Mona went out she'd also tell me that.

I believed them for a while, until I met her. I've been to counselors before. Plenty. Never have I had a problem talking to them. But this one is different.

She's around my age. Beautiful skin despite the pimples she seems to hate so much. Her hair is so soft even on it's worst days. The way her hands move while she talks is really distracting. I can't tell whether to listen or just watch how her words flow out of her mouth.

Maybe that's why it's so hard to talk to her. With everything I've been through, I don't want her to judge me.

I could care less what any other counselor thought of me but I don't want her to see how broken I am.

If I told her all of my memories and thoughts that haunt me, what would she think?

Wimp.

Loser.

Troublesome.

It isn't as if I haven't heard these before. I've heard much worse but I don't care about those people.

I care about her. And hearing her say those things to me would break me.

Ugh, this is the first day of this journal and I'm already thinking too much. I'll just leave it at that. How do I end this? Whatever.

Y/N's Work Report

First things first, Hi! The boss told me I'd get a new person to evaluate my work report each month so I guess you're the chosen one.

I'm doing perfectly fine though I gotta say my first month was much easier than this month. My clients were more open and came less often. I guess that was a test run.

Most of my clients are easy to work with but there's one that seems a bit...different.

Mike Montgomery. We're close to the same age so I thought it would be easy to understand him compared to my younger clients though that doesn't seem true.

He hasn't opened up to me a lot which is understandable but judging from what he's said so far it might take a while.

I won't go into details because it seems personal but I wish he would tell me more. Something about him intrigues me. I see him more often than others but each time he leaves I have more questions about him than what I started with.

I've gotten carried away. Well, I know you're reading this so if you have any tips to help I'd grately appreciate it. That's what you're here for, right?

A/N
I'm not a counselor so I have no idea if a work report is a real thing or not. This whole oneshot was just a fun idea I had. No research was included. If something seems wrong with her journal or something I'm completely ignorant towards it lol. On the other hand, I liked writing like this. Maybe I could make a story based off of journal entries? Idk. We'll see. This is unedited too