Kagamine Len(ny face)

Ugh. He's a pervert. I caught him looking at my V3 as she was getting dressed. So I sang Servant of Evil and brutally murdered him. He didn't even care that's how used to dying he is. He came back to life though... Which sucks. Pretty sure he's in love with his sister. Well, they're not technically siblings. They're mirror images. He's okay though. He was the previous Vocaloid Memelord, but he had to be thrown off the throne. He's so sexualized though. WHEN WILL THE DAMN VOCALOID FANDOM REALIZE HE IS A 14 YEAR OLD?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyways... He's obsessed with bananas for some reason. I don't know why. <_<   Well, what about you Luna?

Luna: *Pushing Len, who's trying to kiss her, away*
Stop perv!!!

Len: Aw, come on babe~ Just a little kiss, unless you want more~

Luna: *Has a horrified expression on her face*
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Len: Please~?

Luna: FUKASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

*Brutally stabs Len and kills him*
I won't let you do that with Luna or have you get her pregnant. Screw you Len.

Luna: FUKASE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. I just felt like it.
*Grabs Len's leg and drags him off*
I'm going to throw him in a dumpster far from here.

Luna: O.o Uhh...

Lily: *Pops up from behind Luna*
Blaze it.
...
Luna?
*Pokes her*

Luna: *No response*

Lily: Well... I think she died. Anyways, bye guys!