Kamui Gakupo(rn)

DaNcInG SaMuRaI~ Okay, I'll start right. He's a good guy, I think. I've only spoken to him a few times before. He's got a really nice voice though he's not really that low ranged as the others male Vocaloids. He's a samurai if that wasn't obvious. He carries around a sword. He's pretty skilled with it. He and VY2V3 Yuuma are always fighting one another to see who's better. They're always tied though. He's also the deadly sin of lust as well. I call him Lust sometimes. He's always going after the girls, but he never gets one. It's kinda funny actually. He has a lot of respect for himself. He does everything to try and not tarnish his reputation. BUT! He's also a little bit of a pervert. I saw him once trying to get into the girls' changing room. Luckily, MEIKO caught him and he got punished. I don't think he ever did that again. Other than being a bit childish and perverted, he's actually pretty wise. He gives great advice and it usually works. It's probably because of the samurai thing. Luna?

Luna: I like Gakupo. His voice is amazing. His song 'The Madness of Duke Venomania' is super catchy. He's one my list of favorite Vocaloids.

Yep! Unfortunately, he couldn't be here today. He was busy practicing for a concert. Anyways, bye!