Smexy Dex

... Luna made the title, not me. I'm not gay, despite some beliefs. I just wanted to clarify. Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled program. Dex is a pretty cool guy. He's an Engloid, of course. His counterpart, well, more like partner, is Daina. Well, that's his girlfriend. Their designs are pretty cool. There based off of the Fox and the Hound. Of course, Dex is the hound, but he's a husky. They both have ears and a tail. Dex uses that to his advantage. He's always making puppy faces to try and get what he wants. It usually works too. Especially when it's with food. That's where he really takes on the characteristics of a dog. He begs. And begs. And begs. And does even more begging. Sometimes, I think he's a bit more dog than a person. Other than that though, he's cool. He teaches us English speaking Japanese Vocaloids proper English like the other Engloids. He's also really nice. I've rarely ever seen him get mad. He's pretty well-tempered. He also likes playing and hanging out with the younger Vocaloids. He's really good with them. And he's always there for anyone that needs to talk. And Luna?

Luna: Smexy Dex. I love him. He's an amazing Vocaloid. His English is so clear and understandable. I want to pet him.

Well, you can't. He's busy at a VocaAmerica concert.

Luna: Aww...

Well, that's all. Bye!