1★彡

I don't like school. It's never fun. I hate it. Wait, annyeong, I'm Kim Minsoo. I am a junior and have a big brother in the seniors. I'm 15 years old. My brother skipped a year, I did also, so we were basically 1 year younger than everyone there. We were suppose to be 1 batch below but no, we are smart but sometimes he doesn't use his head.

I never had friends. I used to but I would rather not. It's not like I'm sad or anything but I refuse to have friends. I always ate lunch in the garden behind the school alone becuase its nice to have peace and quiet.

"Okay class, I'm Ms. Park. Please get your textbook and turn to page 22"

I got my book and drifted away into my mind. I never really paid attention to school. I got good grades but not that high. Just average.

"Oh, hello, I'm Ms. Park. Please introduce yourself. After, please take a seat."

Ms. Park suddenly stopped the lesson to make these kids say hi. Those kids are so happy. The smiling faces, jumpy, and they can't stop moving. There's literally nothing to be happy about. The world is so cruel but in disguised.

"Annyeong! I'm Jeon Wonwoo!"

"Hello, My name is Lee Chan."

"Annyeong!! I'm Boo Seungkwan!!"

"Annyeong, I'm Xu Minghao."

"Hello, I'm Chwe Hansol."

Ms. Park smiled at them and told them to take a seat. They needed to be seperated though. Unfortunatly, the seat beside me is vacant. Will the world be nice to me? The guy sat down and looked at me smiling. Why are you so happy? What is something to be happy about?

"Hello! I'm Lee Chan. What's your name?"

I looked at him with an annoyed face and looked back into my notebook where I doodled and write weird and stupid stories. Fan fiction, I call them.

"Hello?"

"Stop. I can hear just fine."

He pouted and listened to the teacher. Did I hurt your feeling? Awe, too bad, I don't care. I glanced at him, he's weird. My heart is weird. I'm weird.

~Lunch~

I walked up and out the classroom. I walked to the garden where no one ever goes to. I ate my lunch there alone with my phone on. It was playing some music and it was very calming. I heard some footsteps coming nearer and getting louder. Shoot. Gotta hide. Nope, too late. They looked at me with a confused face. They seemed to be lost. Well, this school is big and full of jerks.

"Oh hello! Where's the cafeteria? We're lost."

That Lee Chan dude and his friends again. I looked back into my food ignoring them. I put a spoonful of rice into my mouth and sipped my water jug.

"Grumpy much?"

One of them said and I sighed because of their annoying voices. I pointed to the direction of the cafeteria and they walked off. I continued to eat and eat and eat until I have nothing to eat. I finished my food and walked back to the hell room where it was boring and useless.

~Classes~

I went inside the classroom and saw the other girls gossiping around about how handsome a guy is. If you like someone that much then can't you just say 'I like you' to them? Is that too hard? It's not, see? You just need to talk and boom finished. It's not that hard, just speak then wa woosh.

I sat on my chair and wrote stories about random stuff. Chan and his friends walked inside and I obviously ignored them until Chan, again. He looked at me and I did the same. We had an intense staring contest until he broke the silence.