7★彡

Ms. Park blew the whistle and Mingyu-oppa came closer to Soonyoung-oppa. They were also smiling evily. I stared into Chan's soul. I start to push him and he did the same to me.

"Bye! Lee Chan!"

"Aigoo, Kim Minsoo, fall already!"

"Ha! You're weak!"

"You're heavy!"

That's it. That's it. I pushed Chan with all my strength and luckily, he off Soonyoung's shoulders and I sticked my tounge out. I wasn't paying attention when he pulled me off Mingyu's back also. It was basic revenge. I got up and glared at Chan.

"Pabo."

"Pabo."

We both said at the same time. My hair felt sticky and weird and I felt so unsanitary. I asked my oppas if we could go back to the room and we did. I took a bath first because /hair flip in my mind/ I won. When I got out, I was just wearing my towel.

"Look away you perverts!"

Soonyoung, Chan and Mingyu oppa turned away while I went to get my clothes and went back to the bathroom. Well, huge regret and mistake. I changed and let the people in the bathroom. It was Mingyu-oppa who was next because he was in my team. It was akward. No one started a conversation until Chan said something.

"Minsoo, how old are you?"

"15 turning 16 on March. Why?"

"Ha! I'm older so you have to call me OPPA!"

"You don't act like one though."

He faked a coughed and he smiled again. His smile is very dangerous. He could infect me with it. If he smiles, I want to smile also. But I can't. It feels weird to smile and laugh again to be very honest with myself.

"Soonyoung-hyung! You're next!"

Mingyu-oppa was changed already in his pajamas. I was just wearing shorts and an oversized shirt. Judge me all you want, it doesn't hurt. Soonyoung-oppa went into the bathroom. He didn't really take long.

"Chan! Your turn!"

"Did you even take a bath or showered or did you just change?"

Mingyu-oppa gave Soonyoung a disgusted look while he nodded. He said he just changed. Unsanitary. Ew. Gross. Get alcohol and holy water to throw into this dude.

"Yuck."

"Ugh fine, for the sake of Minsoo here. I'll take a bath."

"You better."

I murmured quietly and just did nothing afterwards. By the time oppa came out of the bathroom, Chan-'oppa' went inside for his turn.

"Minsoo. I have a question for ya."

"No."

"Do you want my cand-"

"Yes. Give it to me."

I sang with some tune. I put K-Pop everywhere. I sang with the tune of Sistar's Give It To Me.

"In one condition. Ride Jihoon. On his back. I know that Jihoon will obviously come to you later and you have ride his back."

"What? No. Why?"

He smirked again. He really wanted to make me ride Jihoon-oppa. Such a weird dare or what?

"For the candy!"

"I don't know."

"So you know you want to. Come one! You know how to do it anyways."