15★彡

"Me too."

I replied as he watched this boy go down the slide.

"Can we hang out again? I have this card game at home that's really fun. We could play it."

"Ah, okay. Let's play it in my house."

It was 7 p.m, Thursday and I was tired. I wanted to play that card game Chan was talking about but was too tired to even blink. I said goodbye to Chan and walked to my house. I pulled up my hoodie, placed my hands into the pockets and walked straight home.

'Don't talk to anyone'
-Kim Mingyu.

He always says that. I continued walking until I saw a familiar figure coming to me. Is that Taeyong? Ignore and live. Ignore and live. Ignore and- dang it.

"Minsoo."

"Taeyong."

I tried to walk past him but he said 'nope' in his mind. He pulled my jacket hoodie off and just refused to let me go.

"Aish, what now?"

"Your family still didn't pay. How did I know? That money WAS suppose to go to my mom but now that she's dead, it goes to my tuition. But, nope, it's nowhere to be found."

"I'm broke right now."

"That's what you think."

"I don't think. Have no brain."

I pointed to my head and he chuckled. That stupid, ughhh let me go. I feel so stupid acting like my brother.

"Your mom is alive somewhere, she ain't broke. She has the money. Tell her to give it or we getting it ourselves and, another topic, the vision."

"She never spoke to me after she left. And no, I won't tell her to give it. She's already suffering, and what vision? Bro, I'm not blind. Now, stop stressing her out."

"You think I care about her stuff? Nope! Ahaha, you're so stupidly cute."

"I ain't cute, don't call me that ever again. You betrayed me, why am I even here talking to you?"

"Because your mom's life depends on it. See, look, if you don't tell her to give the money, we will go to her, and smack her head and get it ourselves."

I raised my eyebrow and tried to leave but he pulled me back for more information which I don't need to know.

"Minsoo, you pabo. Listen to me, tell your mom to give the money or-"

He held his hand to his neck and pretended to slice it. He made the dying face thing. Did he- you sent the message didn't you? You stupid.

"You sent the text."

"You're stupidly smart."

He tried to pinch my cheek but slapped his hand before he could even touch me.

"Don't touch me. Or I'll slap your face."

"Woah, try me."

He held his hands into a fist but I'm not going to start a fight. I just want him to leave me alone. He wanted a fight thought so he just started one. He held his fisted handed into my cheek with power. A punch, in common english. What am I even thinking? He threw more and more.

"You're weak. Doesn't fight back. This is why I betryaed you. If I needed help, you would leave."

"You betrayed me because my dad can't pay you. We had a hard time, okay?"

"Don't care."

I wanted to murder this boy. He's a pain in the butt and I wanted to table flip and make sure the table hits his head. He finally threw the last punch into my face, pushed me to the ground and left. Ouch, not just ouch but dizzy and tired. I walked back to my house. I opened the door but everything blacked out.

{Mingyu's POV}

What's taking Minsoo so long? If Chan didn't bring her home today, I'll smack his face until his face deforms. I heard my phone. It was a text but from unknown.

Unknown: karma strikes back.

Yeah, I know but it might happen to me. So something bad might happen. After a few minutes of waiting, worrying, the knock that I was waiting for was there. I ran to the door and saw Minsoo with a bloody and wounded face. Is that a black eye?! She's weak. Like when I opened the door, she blacked out. Passed out onto the floor.

"Minsoo!"

I screamed and carried her into the couch. Uhm, uhm, think Mingyu think! First aid kit! That's right. I ran to the cabinets and got the first aid kit. I went back to Minsoo and cleaned up her wounds.

"She didn't fall because that would be stupid of her. So, someone would have punched her. Her black eye is so- I will smack whoever did this to her."

I called over Jeonghan-hyung, Seungkwan, Seungcheol-hyung, Hansol and Seokmin since they were the only ones free. They came in after 20 minutes. As they stepped in, they saw in pain Minsoo.

"What happend?"

Jeonghan-hyung asked. He was shaking in fright of what he saw. The black eye and blood and wounds.

"Not sure but it wasn't an accident."

"If it was, I'll teach her a lesson called 'Don't run into a pole' and make sure she passes it."

Seungkwan jokes around which also made Hansol laugh. They started playing around like little kids, like what they are.

"I also got a random text by an unknown number."

"Let me see."

I got my phone out and gave it to Seungcheol-hyung. He read it and gave me a 'I found a clue' look. He gave my phone back and I stared at him.

"So?"

Seokmin asked me while I stare into his soul as I think.

"So, the unknown number is the one who hurt my poor Minsoo."

Seungcheol, who is now trying to act like Minsoo is his sister, is now trying to think smart. Ahem, I'm here.

"How? Where's your proof? Ahem, it better not magic dust, ahem."

Seokmin said. True, if Seungcheol-hyung says magic dust is the proof, I'll take away his fairy tale books in his attic.

"Unknown number said karma. Karma so whatever you did, Mingyu, to like-"

He paused for a second to think of the best way of describing the thing. Yeah.

"You did something bad to someone and that someone did something bad to you in return. So that 'bad' thing returned to you is your sister hurt. Now, who did you hurt?"

Seungcheol-hyung finally explained properly. He was having a hard time explaing though.

"Hurt? I don't hurt."

Everyone raised an eyebrow and I couldn't. Maybe I did hurt someone but who. Uhm, Chan? But Chan wouldn't hurt Minsoo, right? He likes her so that's not really right. Tae- that dude? I kind of threw punches at him so maybe?

"That dude against me? I won't say any names though. Oh, it's 9, you sure you want to stay. If you do, don't blame me for angry mothers."

I smiled at them and all of them left. Waving at me and wishing for Minsoo to awaken. Hehe, I'm going to make you suffer. I know you don't like missing school because everytime you come back, they be like 'why were you absent' and you would miss all the quizes and lessons. You will be absent! Why? Because you have a black eye and you're weak inside and you can't stand. Rest my little Minsoo, don't worry. I'll be absent with you. I carried her into her room and said good night to her sleeping body.

~~
okay so, first of all i look good in this shirt- jk xD. soooooooooooo im tired. very. tired. ive been watching so many new animes its unreal istg ples save me and take me to ouran. i stg its just so pretty and ples support this book:3 i swear ill continue this. and finish before i start a new one. carats fighting. peace✌🏻