13★彡

Wonwoo decided to stay with us. He didn't want to leave. He said he'll stay until I feel better and stuff. I never felt so betrayed and jealous in my whole life.

"Oppa, don't tell anyone. I don't want everyone to come here again. It's- weird."

"Ahh, okay. I knew you liked him. It's so obvious. Your face and actions. That's why I almost smacked when he made you cry."

"I don't like him!"

"Before."

He smirked. Wonwoo got chips and sat with us being the third wheeler. Eventually, Wonwoo needed to leave, his mom was worried and he almost got killed on the phone. When Wonwoo opened the door, Chan just went in like he was welcomed.

"Minsoo! Sorry!"

I ignored him obviously. Mingyu was shooing him away but he won't leave.

"I just cried. Wait- do you know- nevermind."

"I know... Sorry! Wait, do you like me?

"She's just sad. She needs time, okay? She still hasn't recovered from the trust issues. Seeing Taeyong is already bad enough."

Mingyu-oppa changed the topic which made Chan more curious and sad. I know he didn't mean to hurt me with the sudden Taeyong but the text. It scared me.

"The text. It's that."

"Text?"

"Don't act dumb, Chan. The text! You sent! You were scaring her!"

Mingyu-oppa showed the text to Chan. He looked confused. Don't act stupid Chan.

"I didn't send that. My phone's with my mom. She took it and hid it somewhere. My grades aren't really good. She told me to study to get it back."

"Then... who?"

Everyone was still confused on what's happening. Wonwoo waved at us and he left. He ran back to his house hoping that he won't die today. Mingyu-oppa allowed Chan to stay. I was okay but was still hurt. If he didn't send it then who? Chan sat down beside Mingyu-oppa. He sat in the middle to keep me 'safe' how? You let him in. Use your brain oppa.

"Minsoo, sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't know-"

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. Just don't expect me to talk you like before. I'm still sad."

He smiled and we just sat in silence. We didn't know what to do. We were also thinking about who could send the message to scare me. He said it wasn't him. I don't think so though. I would go to his house and ask his mom for his grades and if she really took his phone.

"Who hates you?"

Mingyu-oppa asked and I was like 'the whole world?'

"Everyone?"

He smacked my arm telling me to be serious. It was true though. Maybe the don't hate me but they don't know me.

"Ouch. Hm.. Eunbin, Taeyong,"

"Eunbin?"

Chan asked. I guess he doesn't know.

"She's mad at me for hanging out with Wonwoo. I guess I'm 'stealing her future husband'"

"I guess that's what she's whispering to herself. She keeps on saying 'revenge' while pulling me to the garden."

"She lies, that's for sure. Don't fall for her Chan."

"Jealous?"

Mingyu-oppa pushed my arm and I smacked his arm in return. Karma always strikes back. We just stared at each other for a minute thinking about who wants to kill me.

"You know, let's let this go first, for now. Now go Chan before your mom gets mad at me for 'not brining Chan home in time'"

Mingyu-oppa opened the for Chan and I think we're good. Our problem, I mean my problem with Chan was okay. Just a small sorry will fix some stuff but not all of it.

"Are you emo again?"

"Emo? What the hell, no. I was never emo. I was sad and had no emotion."

"That's why it's emo. No EMOtion."

I shrugged. Guess I have a weird brother that won't use his brain. What if he doesn't have any. The mystery continues.

We ate some food for dinner, I didn't really know what was it but it was good. Then we went to bed.

~The Next Day~

I was pulled off my bed instead of a 'WAKE UP MINSOO!' My head hit the floor and my brother instantly regret everything.

"Oh snap. Sorry! I thought you would fight back or something."

"I won't fight back in my sleep. Isn't that obvious? Aigh, I feel like I'm smarter than you oppa."

He flipped his imaginary hair and walked out, all dressed. I guess he had another meeting. I got up and scratch my head. I took a shower and got dressed for school. I saw that he made some sunny side up for me. I ate it, left the house. I hear a presence. Dang it, people coming to attack me. Please no.

"Minsosososososoososososoosoo!!"

"Please no, Soonyoung-oppa. Hansol-oppa, what did you feed him?"

"He ate chocolate and drank coffee for energy. He said he needed it for basketball practice. I don't know."

I sighed and looked over at super hyped oppa. He looked like he could run a marathon right now. Us 3 were walking while Soonyoung-oppa was ahead, skipping and singing 'lalalala' while me and Hansol-oppa were talking about how to save Soonyoung. We had laughs about how he could he a hyped little annoying cow but it was cool. Me and Hansol-oppa got closer while Soonyoung-oppa got farther because he was running.

"Stop Soonyoung-hyung!"

"Just let him be. Let a free bird fly."

He laughed at my insperational quote and we went to our classrooms. We both went to our classrooms still talking, we went to our seats still talking. Yeah, we talked about some dramas I watched before.

"Okay. Now, tests are tomorrow. Algebra is tomorrow now some of you kids are having difficulty in this subject so I will assign you to people who could tutor you.
Lee Chan with Jeon Wonwoo
Kim Minsoo with Xu Minghao
Lee Seunghee with Boo Seungkwan
Chwe Hansol with Park Hana"

Hey, I'm with Minghao-oppa. Didn't know he was good in algebra, didn't know I was bad at it. Offended. Like really offended. Well that's mean. I looked over at him and he smiled, I couldn't so I waved at him. This is gonna be confusing.

~~
oh jeez
i was thinking of starting a bts fanfiction cuz why not and an exo one cuz why not so please stay with me ;-; thank you. supposttstystststtttstslsksksks