Epilogue

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Oh my gosh! It's my birthday! I'm finally a year older but I'm still never gonna be older than any of my oppas. I got up and checked the date just to be very sure. It is! March 6! I ran outside my room but Mingyu-oppa isn't here. I pouted.

"Aish, they probably are training again. I'll just celebrate with Seunghee!"

Ever since summer break started, and Chan asked me out, and we started dating for some reason, they all wanted to audition for Pledis and I was like okay. See look, I said only K-Idols were handsome and Chan, over here, wants to prove to me that he's handsome by actually becoming an idol. Aish! Stupid Lee Chan! I dialed my phone and waited for her to pick up.

"HEEYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Ouchy.. And, thank you! Can we meet up? I'm hungry."

"Oh, yeah sure! Come one! Coffee shop now!"

She hung up and I smiled to myself. It's a Saturday and it's summer break and that's why I'm happy. My birthday is on a not school day. I ran to wardrobe to get dressed and all that great stuff. I looked at my Ouran Highschool Hostclub poster and said goodbye to them. I then looked at my J-Hope standee and said goodbye to him. Those were gifts given to my on Christmas. The poster was from Mingyu and the standee was from Chan. That's how he got me to date him.

{Flashback}
It was Christmas night and Chan pulled me outside, leaving everyone in the house to eat all the food that Mingyu-oppa and I cooked. We ran to the playground and sat on the bench there. It was quiet and akward so I talked.

"Why did you pull me here? I want to eat also you know?"

"I know but I want to ask you something."

"No."

I said with sarcasm and he rolled his eyes. I laughed because he looked like a pig doing that.

"Just shut up and let me talk. Ever since we came back from the vacation, you were happy and I want it to stay that way so. Can you... uhm"

"Just say it!"

"Be my girlfriend?"

"In exchange for?"

"A J-Hope standee!"

"Yeah! Okay! That's my Christmas gift, right?"

He nodded and I flicked his forehead. He hugged me and I did the same. We stopped and looked at each other. He suddenly pinched my cheek and I slapped his arm.

"You're weird."

"And so are you."

"I'm hungry. Let's go back. And where's the standee?"

"At you're house. Let's go!"

I nodded and we both walked back home, being a new couple. I can't believe I'm dating an idiot but it's all worth it. The J-Hope Standee. Nice nice nice.

{Flashback Ends}
I ran to the table to get my bag with my phone and wallet and all that bag stuff. I locked the door and walked slowly to the coffee shop. I didn't even knoe why I ran but I did. Maybe it's because I was excited. I entered the shop to see Seunghee already waiting for me. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks! I'm hungry. Let's order something."

"My treat!"

I smiled and just accepted the offer. I ordered a chocolate cheesecake and she did the same. We sat down on a chair and the order came as soon as we got our phones out to take a picture. Wow, that's fast. We didn't even take a picture yet. We said thank you and before we ate, we finished the shooting.