9★彡

{Minsoo's POV}

It's finally Saturday. I'm so happy. I cry. I woke up without any 'wake up Minsoo'. I looked over at the clock 7 a.m. It's the day after the camping trip and me and Chan got along. Since we both love Michael Jackson and BlackPink, we got along pretty well. I also gave him my number and now we could chat. I got up and saw Mingyu-oppa watching some sports.

"How's your chit chat with Chan?"

"Okay?"

He smirked and went back to watching the sports game. I went to the fridge and saw juice. I got it and poured it into the cup and drank it. I went to his bedroom to wear one if his jackets. He won't notice. It's fine. I do it all the time. Wear Mingyu-oppa's jackets, it's big and fluffy so I wear them. The only problem is I have to smell his scent. Gross.

DING! I got a text, I checked it and it was Chan.

Channy-Chan: wanna come over? i'm really bored without you ! i have some cds of michael jackson we could watch ! ill send you my address

Soo-Soo: okay, imma ask mingyu-oppa. pray for me

"Mingyu-oppa, can I go to Chan's house later?"

He nodded. Thank you oppa! It's the first time you ever did something nice to me.

Channy-Chan: x x x x x ! come okay ?

Soo-Soo: yeah, i will, mingyu-oppa allowed me

Channy-Chan: some of my mom's friend's child is here so dont mind them.

Soo-Soo: kay, see you i'm coming wait for me

"Going on your first date already?"

"No, we're gonna hangout. Why? Don't have any friends to hangout with?"

I pouted for him. I walked to my room to get changed. I wore leggings and a purple shirt that says 'nope' , I wore my black converse. I wore a jacket and left the zipper open for everyone to see my beloved shirt. Got some marshmallows from the candy from the camping trip and left. I walked to Chan's house which I saw. I knocked and saw a lady there. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm looking for Lee Chan. Does he live here?"

She grinned and welcomed me in. I saw Chan still in pajamas eating cereal. He saw me, got up and changed as fast as he can. I giggled, in my mind. I saw him come out and he waved at me. I waved back.

"Eomma, this is Kim Minsoo. My friend."

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

She grinned at me again. Okay, too much grinning. Please stop.

"This is my friend, Min Hana and her step-son Min Taeyong."

I looked back to see a lady and her son- no. Taeyong. You. Betrayer.

"Hello, Minsoo."

"Hello, betrayer."

I glared at him and held back my tears but one tear escaped. I pulled Chan somewhere private to talk with him.

"Why is he here? Are you guys related or something?"

"He's my cousin-"

"So you're part of his plan?!"

"Not really my cousin, not blood related but we're friends-"

"Did he tell you to meet me or something?"

I calmed my voice a bit.

"He kind of told me about you and told me to be friends with you-"

"So you are!"

I started to cry. I didn't scream at him. I looked at him with my sobby red eyes. I can't get risked again. I'll be more protective this time. I ran out the room and out of the house but before I left...

"You all did this! Ruined my life!"

I ran away from that infected house and back to mine. I put up the hoodie while I was running back to my house. I knocked on it. Mingyu-oppa opened it, he had a smile but it soon faded because he saw my crying. He let me in and hugged me.

"What happend? You weren't there for that long."

"Chan's related with Taeyong. Maybe Chan is also part if his plan. I'm not risking again."

He hugged me.

"Aigoo, I'm not loosing my family member again."

"Again?"

Oh no Mingyu. You didn't tell me everything, did you?  My heart was beating faster than ever. He sighed.

"Dad, passed away 7 years ago."

I-I-I... this made everything worse. All this time and hope that my parents would come back unharmed. I don't know anymore, I can't. I don't want to see Chan on Monday, Tuesday and so on. Taeyong also. I sobbed even more. Mingyu-oppa hugged me. I can't anymore. I can't do it. It's hard for me.

"I'll call Soonyoung, Jihoon, Minghao and Jun. Is that okay?"

"Where's Seungcheol-oppa and Seokmin-oppa?"

"Has a project. Don't worry China line will help you."

"China what?"

"Jun and Minghao are Chinese. I promise you, they're great."

I nodded. He left to get a blanket for me. I didn't feel well. Now that I know my dad is dead and Chan was related with the boy who started all. The doorbell rang, I saw my oppas holding a box of cookies and cream ice cream. They know me so well.

"Minsoo! Don't cry!"

"Yeah! It's okay!"

"Don't worry about it!"

"Don't cry!"

Wow, Jun and Minghao is great with their first impression. I think they're caring from the start. The gave me the ice cream and a spoon. I just hid in the blanket while eating ice cream. Mingyu-oppa told them the whole story. The more they got into the story, the more they hugged me tighter, the more I cried.

"Aigoo, don't cry! I promise you, you'll find happiness!"

Jun hugged me. I feel safe with him for some reason. I didn't want to risk anymore.

"I'm scared of what could happen. It might happen again."

I told them. Minghao hugged my from the back. Jihoon was in front of me staring into my sad face. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Mingyu went up to get it. It was Chan. I heard Mingyu-oppa said 'leave, she doesn't want to see you.' or something like that.

"Soonyoung-oppa and I will buy chips and food okay? Don't cry!"

Jihoon-oppa said while Soonyoung-oppa gave a thumbs up. After that, they both left to go to the store and buy food.

"Don't worry Minsoo! Your oppas are here for you! Why don't we watch a movie?"

Minghao-oppa said while getting the remote from the coffee table in front if us.

DING!

I glanced to my phone to see who texted it was Chan. His message was short so I was able to read it.

Channy-Chan: sorry. come back, please. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Minghao-oppa grabbed my phone and texted him. He showed me what he texted and I nodded. He pressed the sent button.

Soo-Soo: (Ò_Óˇ)
                   from: Minghao-hyung

~~
emoticons. this is the new best thing. anywaysssss, please support this book i really appreciate it :)))) and vote if you like im not forcing you i mean it doesnt hurt so why not try it
¯\_()_/¯
hehe peace✌🏻