20★彡

{Mingyu's POV}
I ran as fast as I could to the school. I saw Seungkwan, Hansol and Wonwoo already waiting at the closed gate. Dang it, it's closed. It's even raining. Ugh, this umbrella isn't working. It broke cause of the stupid strong wind.

"What now?"

"I'm climbing in."

"Isn't that breaking and entering, Mingyu-hyung?"

"Yeah, but it's worth it Seungkwan."

He looked shocked. I climbed over the gate and fell on the school grounds. I opened the gate letting the guys go in. I closed the gate after.

"Well then, okay. Let's get finding."

Wonwoo-hyung said while we ran into the roofed section of the school. We screamed 'Minsoo' a thousand times hoping she could hear us. We were getting hopeless. The last room was the old music room. The door was locked from the outside. I called for the guys to come. We opened the door revealing shivered and scared Minsoo.

"Oh my goodness, Minsoo."

"I'm-"

She was scared, shivering, she was left all alone in a dark room, while it was raining! I am such a bad brother. I hugged her then the others followed.

"I'm dizzy."

She was crying quietly. I carried her to the house while the guys followed. We were all so nice to give Minsoo first priority with the umbrella. I unlocked the door and all of us went inside. I placed her on couch. She was shivering still. She couldn't move. Oh no, Minsoo. Don't cry my little baby.

{Minsoo's POV}
I shivered in the corner of the room. I have no hope. No one will come back. Who would want to come back for a girl like me? Suddenly the door behind me unlocked and opened.

"Oh my goodness, Minsoo."

Seungkwan combed my hair to calm me down. I shivered as they hugged me. I complained on how sick I was with the smell of rotten ramen and how dizzy I was. They took me home, they placed me on the couch and watched me be paralyzed to death.

"You should rest. I promise you, we'll protect you and keep Eunbin away. Okay?"

Wonwoo said smiling. I just nodded a bit, hoping he would understand. I walked to my room and kept my life together. Try to think of a solution for each problem. For now, eomma needs me. Needs me and oppa. I can't let her go. My eyes couldn't stay open longer so it closed. I slept.

~2 Weeks Later~
Everything is great. Mingyu's squad hung out with me more because I'm being forced to. My grades are on the roof. Eunbin left me alone because Wonwoo confronted her. She almost died when Wonwoo said 'leave her alone, she's my baby.' and I almost died of laughter. I didn't even laugh on the outside. Now, it's going to be a break. Halloween is coming, just a few more weeks, about 3. School will start after the day of Halloween so okay? I guess. Now, today, there is no useless teaching to be done. I woke up and stole Mingyu's fluffy jacket again.

"Minsoo, ask permission first!"

Mingyu-oppa caught me stealing his jacket. I wore the jacket and walked up to him.

"What's yours is mine. Share."

He did a sigh of 'you're so stupid'. I skipped to the living room and saw bags packed. Is that my luggage? When I said what's yours is mine, I don't literally mean it.

"I don't really mean it Mingyu. You could at least ask permission when you're using my bag."

"Ah, about that. We're going on a vacation! To get away from reality for a while. It's the squad! We're going to a beach! Don't worry, Hansol is bringing his sister to make you not lonely. Her name's Sofia. Now get packing! We will leave tomorrow morning."

"Dang it Mingyu."

"Don't speak to me like that! You love me!"

Mingyu-oppa was screaming from the kitchen to here. I face palmed. Not mentally, but really real life. Please use your brain big brother. I dragged the wheeled luggage to my room and picked what to wear. Jackets, pajamas, hoodies, swimsuit, leggings, shirt, jackets. Yeah, that's it. I stuffed them all into the luggage and pushed it into the living room.

"Make sure to pack swimsuits. If you want to swim!"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't."

He smiled as he prepared breakfast. I ate up the toast and binge watched music videos. I was streaming War of Hormone by BTS. Dang it, this song is good. It's old but good. I never get tired of this song. I mean, look at it! Just look at it! I mean, listen to it!

"It's been forever since I saw you fangirl."

"I know."

"You don't remember how to?"

"Nope, still remember. It's just that you're watching me and it's weird."

"I won't judge. Me and Joshua also fanboys about anime so no worries."

"Okay then. Ahem ahem. OH MY GOSH. V IS THE PRETTIEST BOY I EVER SEEN. LOOK AT THIS SMOL JUNGKOOKIE. OH JESUS ITS RAPMON. JHOPE IS THE LITERAL SUNSHINE. SUGA'S SWAG IS KILLING ME. JIN AND HIS CUTE FUZZY FACE. JIMINIE AND HIS HANDS. ACK THEY'RE SO CUTE. I'm done."

He chuckled as I screamed. I looked at him with my Suga judging face.

"See? Not that bad. You should fangirl more often. It brings out the happy Minsoo."

He smiled and went back to the kitchen. I payed attention to my phone as I streamed the mv. Dang it, cute as hell. Eventually, I got tired seeing these cute faces. I wanted to chat with someone. Maybe an old friend? Old friend. Park Seunghee? We were best friends before I betrayed her with /cough/ Taeyong /cough/ I dialed her number and waited.

"Hellu? It's Seunghee."

"Seunghee! Hello, it's Minsoo, remember?"

"Ack, yeah I remember. What you need?"

Her voice sounded mad. I wanted to apologize all these years but was unable to because I was scared.

"Sorry, Seunghee."

"Aigoo, it's okay. Just don't betray friends like that. Anyways, how are you?"

"Okay, Have you seen DNA?"

"OH SNAP YES! GOODNESS SAKE THEY'RE THE CUTEST THINGS ALIVE!"

"DANG IT I KNOW."

We just kept talking about KPOP. We hurt our eardrums but was worth it. I remember her. We were friends before I betrayed her for Taeyong. After I knew that he was a bad friend, she left the school, leaving me alone. Dang it, I miss you Seunghee.

"Ah, sorry Minsoo. Need to go. Miss you very much. Bye bye! Love you."

"Okay, bye Seunghee."

She ended the call and Mingyu was staring at me. Had that trouble face. It's he is in trouble but I am. What did I do this time?

"Thanks for hurting my eardrums."

"Well, you're welcome."

"You were talking for 4 hours. It's 1 p.m. Eat!"

"Okay jeez."

I got up and ate what Mingyu put on my plate. I didn't care as long as I don't die or choke eating it. I finished and went back to sit on the couch. I wanted to text with someone. The only person online is Seungkwan and Hansol. Maybe a chatroom with them.

~~
im making a chatroom for the next chapter. so get ready for BAD ROASTS1!1!1!1!1 sorry in advance lol so do u like the hansol pic on top? if hes ur bias i aint stealing him but if he aint ur bias, tsk tsk tsk what happen to (insert bias here). being unloyal eh? bad bad bad bad. peace✌🏻