10★彡

{Chan's POV}

Minsoo ran away. I couldn't catch up with her because she was too fast. I'm very sad that she left and she's probably mad at me. I went out my room and glared at Taeyong. He was younger than me but a bit older than Minsoo.

"What's your history?"

"She's the reason my mom died."

I am shook. I didn't know Minsoo's family is bad or killers. But she said that he ruined her life. How? Killing Taeyong's mom? That's stupid. I texted her to come back and we could talk about it.

Channy-Chan: sorry. come back, please. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Maybe, emoticons will convince her to come back.

Soo-Soo: (Ò_Óˇ)
from: Minghao-hyung

Oh shoot. Minghao-hyung, noo. Mingyu-hyung must have told the squad that Minsoo's crying and it's my fault. I'm dead. To Jihoon-hyung especially. He kills and loves at the same time which is very confusing.

{Minsoo's POV}

The oppas came back from the store with chips. They gave it to me. I opened it and ate while Mingyu-oppa was choosing the movie to watch. We were watching this comedy movie that I liked as a kid.

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang. I glanced at who it was. It better not be Chan and gladly it wasn't. It was Wonwoo-oppa.

"Mingyu, I need my money- oh my gash! Are you crying, Minsoo?! Don't cry! Who did this to you?!"

Mingyu-oppa mouthed 'Lee Chan' to Wonwoo-oppa and his fists became hard or something. It's weird that Wonwoo-oppa is older than Mingyu-oppa but Wonwoo is 1 batch lower. I just noticed that. That's weird and funny. Also, Seokmin is the same age as Mingyu in the seniors. Woah, age doesn't matter.

"I will beat up that-"

"No fighting, please. I don't want to see anyone hurt because of me."

Wonwoo nodded and gave me the book that I read while the camping trip. He told me to keep it. I thanked him and marked the page that I left on. Mingyu, cough cough, told the whole story to Wonwoo and now Wonwoo, knows everything. He likes spilling secrets, alot.

"Aigoo, don't worry! My little small bean, it's okay. Hope he noticed that he lost a great friend."

"I'm not small. You're just really really really tall."

Wonwoo giggled like he was a 8-year-old girl. All 7 of us watched the movie. After the comedy movie, we watched sad creepy movie. I didn't really understsand it because it was using deep words. It was getting late, the guys had to leave. We watched like 4 movies, I finished the ice cream by myself and I'm proud.

"I promise you, they will have karma."

Mingyu-oppa smiled and I nodded back at him. After some resting and eating, we both went to bed.

~Monday~

"Wakey-wakey! Minsoo, it's Monday!"

I groaned and pushed oppa off. I got up and got ready for school. Yesterday, I didn't really do anything. All I did was play board games with Mingyu-oppa and China line and read the book Wonwoo gave me. They're really caring, Jun and Minghao, I'm sure we'll be great friends. The book also, was very nice, I don't even know how I finished it in 2 days or something.

I went out my room, all changed, I went to eat some cereal. After, me and Mingyu-oppa were walking to school. He said to just ignore Chan. /table flip/ He sits beside me. How is that even possible? I walked to my classroom and sat on my chair.

"Minsoo!!"

Shoot. I looked to the back and thank the lords, it's Minghao-oppa.

"You feeling okay?"

I nodded while seeing Chan walk in the classroom. Ignored. I still felt weird when he's still around me but it was decreasing. I liked him before but now that I know I couldn't trust him, maybe not so much but he still has the looks. Me and Minghao-oppa chatted until the teacher came in. We said our greetings and sat down. I literally spent a whole class ignoring Chan. Really, I never felt so proud in my life. The bell rang and I decided to eat with my oppas because they can't risk seeing me crying after I saw Chan.

To be honest, he didn't do anything, it's just I'm having a hard time trusting people. It's just my oppas taking it to a whole new level. I was walking to my locker and when I opened it. Letters and papers. I opened it and it was the drawing I drew when I was bored. I threw them and someone must have gotten it. I checked the letter.

Soo-Soo, mianhae! sorry ! cant we talk for a while ? im really worried about you. i still want to be friends with you. please dont let this friendship end !
-lee chan

"What's that?"

Seungcheol-oppa mysteriously appeard and grabbed the letter from my hand. He read it and crumpled it. He didn't throw it away, he just kept it in his pocket. That's not how you do it. We both walked to the table in the cafeteria.

"Minsoo, why don't we take a picture?"

Soonyoung-oppa said smiling. I groaned and he pouted. I do not want to smile. As long as I won't smile I'm good.

"Fine. Let's do it. I won't smile though."

"Eunbin, could you take a picture of us?"

Wonwoo, you little- are you actually kidding me? Eunbin? Come on! She smiled while Wonwoo was giving her his phone. Wonwoo sat beside me and I did a peace sign for the stupid picture. Wonwoo placed his arm around me and the clicking sounds appeared. After some seconds, she gave the phone back. Good thing, I was included in the picture.

"Heyay! Minsoo, you're so cute! Ahh, chubby cheeks!"

"First, that's the 1st and last time I'll take a picture for you guys. Second, I'm not chubby, Lee Seokmin."

"Oh really?"

Seokmin-oppa was in his annoying stage. I didn't like it. It's his 'please notice me' acting and mood thing. I don't know with this guy. Even though he's older than me, I think, I use my brain more.

~Classes~

"Okay, first things first, we will have a dance. The partner is optional. Your clothing will be formal. Girls are required to wear heels. The dance is tomorrow night. School will not happen to prepare for the event. Now, get your book and we will start our discussion."

Dang it. Heels. Can't we just wear converse and leggings? Over sized jackets? I mean they don't look that bad. I got my textbook and just tried to listen. I was examining my chair and saw a post it. I never seen this before.

you stupid rat! wonwoo is mine and youre being a bad girl! i told u to stay away, is that too hard?! u will pay! get ready rat

~~
please please please please support this book if you like it and I HAVE A NEW WRECKER AND GUESS WHO IT IS: everyone. i cri everytime. i try so hard to stay loyal to chan but other people justt hate me so mucb that they wreck me until i just fall down anyways... are you being loyal????