12★彡

I ran to it and grabbed the original glazed one. I love this flavor. I ate it got another one. I ran back to the guys and they were staring at me as if I got something on my face.

"What?"

"Your cheek, rub it off! Rub it off!"

"Huh?"

I felt my cheek and there was a bug. It's a medium sized one, the size of a mouquito. It was a ladybug. I screamed in shock and ALMOST dropped my donut. Good thing I didn't. The guys laughed and went to their dates while us, the lonely unit of the squad, stayed and ate some sweets.

"Food over dudes."

"That line."

Jun-oppa, are you annoyed? Hehe. I will steal that cookie for your punishment. I stole the cookie from his plate and ate it. He just got another one, no big deal. After that, we sat down and talked about random stuff, food and t.v shows. The book Wonwoo gave me, we also talked about it and why on earth did she do that stupid thing.

{Mingyu's POV}

We finally went to school. I feel bad for lying about my date. I hope Minsoo doesn't find out. That girl I said, she didn't exist. I also saw her texts with Chan and the creepy one he sent. But we need talk about her problems and just fixed this. I heard Chan brought stupid Taeyong to the dance because he's lonely. Me, Soonyoung-hyung and Jihoon-hyung saw them and pulled them to talk. We dragged them to the back of the school, where no one could see us.

"You think it's funny? Hurting her? She's already been through enough."

I started the conversation.

"How was I suppose to know she was related to Taeyong?! Like had bad memories?!"

"You know she had trust issues!"

Soonyoung-hyung defended me. Taeyong was backing up a bit. I pulled him.

"You. Your family started everything. Her depression and the way she's acting!"

He blinked 2 times, hard and his eyes had fury in them.

"It's not my fault your dad didn't repay us!"

"It's also not my fault you just betrayed Minsoo like that!"

"My mom was sick, very sick. My dad told me that you guys will pay us after we helped you pay your bills. We gave you a month to pay back. You didn't. So? My mom is dead because of your promise breaking dad!"

"My dad's dead because of yours!"

We were screaming at each other, defending our parents. We were too mad. We threw punches to each others faces. It hurt but I didn't care. My parents were robbed and scammed. They obvioulsy couldn't make it. They needed time but they were too impatient. Suddenly, my hyungs pulled away from him. I need to punch him more to calm myself.

"Mingyu, that's enough. Your face."

Jihoon-hyung pulled me to the bathroom to wash my face. I went out looking normal and like nothing happend.

{Minsoo's POV}

Me, Wonwoo, Jun and Minghao became closer. We were exchanging jokes and stories. We ate more sweets and just had lots of fun. Since China line wanted some outside food, they went off to buy. I asked them to buy my date, chicken nuggets. I gave them my money and I was left with Wonwoo.

We talked about the book and how there's a chance that the author might make a 2nd one. We talked until Jun and Minghao came back with my date. I thanked them and we ate all together. Again. After eating, Jun and Minghao needed to leave so it was me and Wonwoo again. We went outside to have peace and quiet since I couldn't really hear him with all the loud music.

We sat on the bench and he talked about this other book he wants me to read. It's called The Little Prince. He said the story is really interestring. In the middle of our conversation we heard walking and whispers.

"Okay, the book, I think is about a boy, and an old mad. The-"

We heard whispers again. It was getting pretty annoying but we still ignored. But it came to the last part where I got so annoyed I want to table flip. I just want to /imaginary plane throw at the person who is annoying me/

"It's so annoying. I want to find out where it's coming from so we could shut it up."

"Uh, okay? I'll go with you, Minsoo."

I nodded and we both followed the whispers. We hid behind the bush and saw Eunbin and Chan talking. I was grossed out by them but also felt jealousy. Why though? Do I still like him? But he hurt me, with the text. I was just being so stupid. I still don't want our friendship to end. His face is so cute and chubby which made me blush. They were both talking about something.

"You still mad at him?"

Wonwoo whispers to me ear. I looked over at him and shooked my head.

"Not really. I just panicked and I was scared that the nightmare will start again."

He nodded knowing that I was okay. When I looked back at the one idiot and one cutie. Eunbin pulled him closer and placed her lips on his which made me heartbroken. It was long and he obvioulsy did the same back at her. Wonwoo looked at me with sad eyes. He knew I was heartbroken. I stood up and they both saw me. I pulled up Wonwoo and I ran off still pulling Wonwoo. I saw Eunbin's face. Had that evil vibe.

"Minsoo!"

Was the last thing I heard. I knew that was Chan. Me and Wonwoo sat on the bench again. Hoping that we won't be disturbed by those whispers again. I held in my tear. I bit my lip telling myself not to sob. It will just make it stupid.

"Heartbroken?"

He started the conversation. I looked at him still biting my lip. He sighed and open his arms for a hug. I nodded and hugged him. I never felt so sad and empty inside. I always been though but this time, it's a different hurt. A different pain.

"I don't know. First, he scared me with the text and now he's wanting me to feel jealous so that I could come back to him."

"Text?"

I showed him the text and he felt scared and worried for me. He called Mingyu-oppa so that we could go home. When oppa came he hugged me. Me, Wonwoo-oppa and Mingyu-oppa walked home. Just the 3 of us.

~~
support ples ;-;