32★彡

"Shshshshhhh, quiet. Who are you hating right now, Jihoon?"

"I'm not mad at anyone."

"That's what he said. How about you, Chan?"

I looked at him. He was staring at the carved name. He looked at me, still waiting for his answer and he opened his mouth to speak.

"This guy named Kihyun."

I nodded and carved the names on the other side of the wall. It was clear, like the Taeyong on. Clearly clear, can be read. Once I'm done, I looked at him and gave him a plate.

"What are doing-"

"Shhh, close your eyes and think about what he did. Remember the bad memories he did to you."

I covered his eyes with my hand and he thought. He grip grew tighter on the plate as Jihoon watched us. My heart was beating faster than ever. Dang it, do I still have feelings for Chan? Lee frikin Chan?? I removed my hand and he opened his eyes.

"Now, let your anger be released on this plate. Throw it. To the wall."

He threw it. It was so hard. He must've been through so much. He smiled but had a pinch of anger in his face when he looked at me.

"I want more."

I gave him the bag of plates and did the routine. I remember what I did.

{Flashback}
"Please Joe! I want more plates!"

"Ugh, fine. Here! Now scram!"

I bowed and ran to the forest. I ran to the wall and saw the name 'Taeyong'. My face is boiling of anger. I got one plate out and threw it to the carved wall.

"Frikin Taeyong and your stupid parents!"

I threw another plate.

"For betraying for no reason!"

I threw another plate again.

"For being impatient!"

I ran out of plate so I got Mingyu's old bat and I kept hitting the name. I cried my feelings out. I was tired of hitting so I sat down and cried. After some time, I got up and went back home.

{Flashback Ends}

I looked over at Jihoon who was still watching Chan throwing plates at the wall. He looked at me and he nodded. I nodded back and got the knife.

"Who is it then?"

"Taeil."

"That guy from school?" What happend?"

I asked while carving the name in between mine and Chan's most hated people. I finished carving and still have no answer for my question. I gave Jihoon the plates and he smiled.

"Could I scream?"

"Yeah, I did that."

He nodded and closed his eyes. I stared at him and saw his tear rolling down his face. This is the first time I saw Jihoon-oppa cry. Omg, picture this perfect moment. No, just kidding? Who am I even kidding! I'm talking to myself! He opened his eyes and it weren't filled with sadness but anger. He threw the plate with so much power. Stronger than Chan's first throw. It was so loud that even Chan got disturbed.

"Thanks for everything, Taeil!"

He threw another plate at the wall. It was harder. Harder than my hardest throw. Chan and I looked at him with sadness. We felt pity for Jihoon. I gave him the bat and he just went straight to the wall. Stabbing it with all his might. He's so angry right now.

"What happend? To you guys?"

I asked him. Jihoon stopped and looked at me with his teary eyes. He wiped it away and got everything together. I motioned him to sit in the little couch I made out of cardboard wild back. He sat down with Chan on the other side of him. Jihoon, who was in the middle, started.

"Remember Seulgi, well, I liked her ever since the dance. I started texting her but one day, she was already dating someone. Taeil. I was heartbroken but it didn't stop there. I got everything together and I asked her if she could hangout with me as friends and she said okay. While I was walked to her house, Taeil stopped me and beat me up for visiting her girlfriend. I got a scar thanks to him."

He pulled up his small bangs and revealed a small scar. Red and not that visible. I felt so bad for him. I patted his back and he smiled and laughed. He laughs also when it hurts? Me too but I don't laugh. I just sleep.

"Yeah, love sucks so I never do it?"

"You never had first love yet?"

Chan gasped and I looked at him with annoyed eyes. I looked closer, which I shouldn't do, and saw the beauty in his small face. Stop Minsoo. I snapped out of it and pouted.

"I had but it betrayed."

"Betrayed- oh."

I nodded and sighed. Yeah, my first love was Taeyong but guess what? He hated me all this time. So I though if I don't love, I won't get betrayed and that worked for 7 years. Look at me now, falling in love with this guy named Lee Chan.

"How about you and Kihyun."

"Well..."

He started and sighed. Jihoon already calmed down from the surprise flashback. I patted his back again and looked at Chan who was still trying to pull things together.

"Kihyun, was my best friend before but we loved the same girl. He obviously got mad at me and spread rumours about me which weren't true. The girl we liked got disgusted with me and fell in love with Kihyun but..."

He sighed again.

"They both made a team into making my life worse. They bullied me and we make small fights in the hallway. Luckily, we moved away and that place is here."

I nodded. I was suppose to say something but he opened his mouth first and spoke.

"I thought if I won't love again then I'll be safe but I failed."

"Failed?"

Jihoon asked but Chan covered his mouth. Whoops, he accidentaly said a secret. Jihoon kept on asking to tease him but Chan just shook his head again and again.

"It's getting late, Mingyu will probably scold me again. Let's go."

I pulled the 2 guys who seem to be feeling better since they let their feelings out. I hid the knife and the extra plates in the small box. I wrote a small letter in a paper and hid it also in the box. I closed it and hid it under the tree.

sorry cookie that i havnt returned in long time. i missed u so much. i wish ur here right now. i miss u kitty! why do u have to leave so soon :(( anyways bye bye cookie! have fun in heaven.
                              -mama

I left the box hidden and ran back to the guys with Mingyu's bat. We walked back to the house but as soon as I walked into the door, faces were at me and the 2 guys behind me.

"Where have you been?!"

I looked back at Jihoon and Chan.

"See? Told you Mingyu would scold me."

They laughed and I looked back at angry Mingyu and Soonyoung. Why is Soonyoung starting to become like Mingyu? Oh no, Soonyoung-oppa got the Mingyu infection. Someone get the ambulance. Wee woo wee woo...

~~
/sigh/
i ran out of names okay?? and ples dont get mad at anyone whose name is kihyun or taeil because theyre idol. monsta x and nct127 ples love them because i love them even though they aint my bias but instead bia wreckers i lobeu them. ANYWAYSSSS i shall make ff of bangtan ples support it also WHEN IT COMES OUT peace✌🏻