5★彡

{Chan's POV}

I woke up and got ready for school. I waved at my eomma and left the house. I saw Seungkwan-hyung waiting for me outside. I waved and smiled at him, he did the same. I walked to him and he started a conversation.

"How did the outing go?"

I sighed and his smile faded. I guess he already knows what I'm about to say.

"Akward. I don't know how to start a conversation."

"Aigoo, it's okay. Try talking to her later. Maybe, you can make it less akward next time you eat with her."

He giggled and I sighed. Seungkwan, you're not a great friend. Help me here!I nodded and we walked to school together. We exchanged stories. Lots of them. It's very fun though. I love chit chatting, it kills the time. Time flies, we were already in school. We saw the squad, I'm happy we have a squad. I'm happy I have friends but Minsoo doesn't. I really really feel bad for her. Me and Wonwoo-hyung walked to our classroom and the lesson started. Good thing we weren't late.

{Minsoo's POV}

I woke up and wrote in the small notebook I have. I kept it somewhere in closet so that no one would read it. It's filled with my feeling and memories. I got up. Mingyu-oppa had another meeting so I couldn't walk with him again. I'm walking alone I guess. I got ready for school and ate some breakfast. I walked out the house and plugged my earphones. I played some music and walked to school. I saw my brother and his friends. They were talking about basketball and sports. I didn't care and ignored them.

I just walked to my classroom and ignored all the people there. I didn't care until someone pulled my wrist. I didn't really make it to the room. She pulled me into a dark alley behind the school. It was like, on the ground floor and my classroom was like, 2nd floor. I already climbed up the stairs and this girl is making me suffer.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? You're stealing my future husband away from me!"

I shurgged and tried to pull away put she squished my wrist harder. I already see the purple smudge around my wrist. Too tight. I bit my bottom lip to hold the pain back.

"Leave me alone, would you!"

"Stay away from Wonwoo! I saw you with him! Can you not!"

She pulled my hair and squished my wrist that my wrist was already gaining bruises.

"This is your last chance. Name's Jung Eunbin."

She left after pushing me to the ground. I don't care. This is why I hate humans. This is why I don't trust anyone. They'll just hurt and bring you down, make your life worse. I got up and walked to my classroom like nothing happend. I sat down on my chair hoping no one would notice. I hid my wrist under the table. While it was under, I placed powder on it, please work.

"Good morning class, the feild trip is tomorrow, get packed and get ready. For now, get your notebooks, we will have a small report on the kingdoms Your partner is the person beside you. Get started!"

I looked over at Chan. He was excited and well, happy. Please don't. I got my textbook and opened the page.

"Here, write our names and the date today, after that, write the name of our kingdom."