38★彡

{Minsoo's POV}

"Omg! You're awakening!"

"That sounds wrong!"

"Shut up! She's opening her eyes!"

"Why don't you shut up."

I firmly said while slowly opening my eyes. I saw Mingyu, Seungkwan, Minghao and Wonwoo oppa. I shook my head to get out of my short deep thought and rubbed the side of my head. Ugh, why does my head hurt? Why are these oppas staring at me?

"What happend?"

I said while removing the blanket covering me because it's getting hot in here because? Oh, because there are 4 people surrounding me and covering the beautiful fan.

"Okay. One, someone was choking you and you just let it be. Two, you've been asleep for 3 days!"

"Oh, I had a good nap."

I pushed the screaming Mingyu away and got out of my bed, not knowing what on earth was happening. I walked out the room and just heated the instant noodles. I got the hot cup out of the microwave while the oppas in my room came out.

"I can make you, you know?"

"Aren't you suppose to be mad?"

Mingyy-oppa groaned and sat down on the couch. Minghao-oppa sat down beside me. I just ignored his presence and focused on my feasting. The atmosphere was getting a little too akward and someone had to start a conversation.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, oppa. What happend? I don't remember."

"Ah, we were looking for you because hyung told us you were missing. Me and Wonwoo-hyung were looking throught the dark alleys and saw you. Someone, a guy maybe, was choking you and you fainted. We brought you home and you slept for 3 days!"

I nodded amd slirped another group of noodles into my mouth.

"Minsoo-ah..."

His voice sounded so serious. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He inhaled. He keeps on inhaling when he's about to say something serious or something like that. Take cover.

"You didn't hurt Chan, did you? I'm starting to believe you."

"Yeah, right."

I sighed and slirped. Slirped this pretty masterpiece. Nice.

"Just because- I don't have proof and how are you suppose to believe me?"

"Senses."

I nodded and threw the empty paper cup away. I passed by Minghao-oppa, then went directly to the living room and sat down on the floor because all the couch space was taken.

"Soo-"

"That's not my name."

"But still-"

"Would it be nice if I called you Young?"

"It's fine-"

"Mine's different!"

I sighed and looked over again at the 'please notice me senpai' Soonyoung. I can't even believe this kid. Does he even deserve to be called 'oppa'?

"What?"

"Aish. I fogot what I was about to say."

He sighed and turned on the t.v since everyone was on their phone. He was going through the channels but one of it caught his and mine's eye.

"Old woman, dead, murdered by minor. Her name is Kim Eunyoung. Please, if you know her family or is related, call us right away."

I stared at the picture on the device and I didn't want to see that. I saw what I didn't want to see. Eomma.

"Oh."

"Crap. Shi-"

"Ahem."

I stared and got my senses back. Well, I'm parent-less. But I got an annoying brother who is basically against me. I blinked and felt a tear roam down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away before anyone saw me.

"Well, that's it."

"Minsoo-"

I sat up and walked to my room, ignoring everyone trying to get my attention. I slammed the door but good thing it didn't break. I sat on my bed and just re-thinked my life.

"Why me?"

{Mingyu's POV}

"Crap. Shi-"

"Ahem. How many times do I have to tell you, Mingyu. Ugh."

"That doesn't matter right now."

Seungcheol-hyung is right. What matters now is that Minsoo's depression is gonna start and I have to deal with having her to eat every single day of my life. This is gonna be hard.

"The suspect is Min Taeyong and-"

"I've heard enough."

Seokmin turned off the t.v and we just stayed silent. No wait- Jihoon decided to visit Minsoo. He knocked but she didn't answer. He kept on trying but he eventually gave up.

"I am going to run over that boy."

Seungkwan said while hitting his palm with his closed fist, hardly. He growled at the floor and everyone stared at him. We didn't judge him though since we all want to run over stupid jerk face.

"Same."

The phone rang and I picked it up. I placed it on speaker and sound of laughing came.

"Who is it?"

"I'm in jail! That's cute. Anyways, you've probably heard. So, good luck!"

He hung up and Jihoon's face became even more boiled. I could even cook with his heated boiling face. I sighed and placed the land line phone back. I let the guys go back to their houses to just let Minsoo have space. I'm going to tell them that I'm related to eomma but I'm going to let Minsoo let them herself. I sighed and thought about Soo.

"She must've been having a hard time."

I whispered to myself and covered my face with my hands. I slightly slapped my face a lot of times.

"I broke eomma's promise."

I sobbed quietly but just a tear came out.

"I didn't care for her. I guess that's why she left."

I stopped eventually and just had no mood to do anything. Nothing at all. I don't feel like cooking, watching or even sleeping. I wanted to help Minsoo get over that our parents left us an I was so close but I just restarted the game. I accidentally pressed restart. I didn't want to but I did. And now, I'm back to where I started but a level higher. A harder level. With twice the obsticle. A shorter timer. And a harder character. It's like I'm about to play a game of mario but I'm in the last of the last levels. My phone got notified. A text. I got it and checked.

Shukk:
saranghae.... i dID IT!!!1!1!1 i asked my friend to pretend to be minsooi and punch channie chan in the faceu!!!1!1 saranghae hyunf1!1!!1

Screenshot. I sent it to the squad group chat and these were their reactions.

Seungcheol:
lololol🔪🔪
Jeonghan:
ahem. dIE ALREADY
Joshua:
God doesn't love you.
Jun:
you got no nyeac nyeac
Soonyoung:
OH MY FRIK WHY THE FRIK THE FRIK OH FRIK
Wonwoo:
crap
Jihoon:
holy shi
Seokmin:
ILL BURN YOU WITH MY SUNSHINE SKILLS
Minghao:
ill chop u. i has skills
Seungkwan:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRIDGE WHY ON EARTH WHY WHY WHY I WILL SMACK THE SWAG OUT OF THAT TAEYONG DUDE LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY BABY MINSOO AND SKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSK
Hansol:
calm down seungkwan andD WHY ON EARTH WHY THE FLIP I WILL FRIKIN I AM GOING TO FITE THAT LITTLE JERK
Chan:
i-

Chan's reacting shookenth me the most. We all made a huge mistake.

~~
oh frik. this story is ALMOST to an end but imma make more fanfics okay? okay so its almost christmas and i dont have that much gifts. people gave me some but i didnt give them that made me guilty lol anyways peace✌🏻