9:08 am

luckily for eddie, he'd only have to attend school for two weeks until summer break began since he'd moved so late in the school year.

unluckily for eddie, he would have to see henry bowers and all his friends everyday for two weeks.

on eddie's first day of school,
he tried to stay as unseen as he could.
he paid attention to the work he was given, didn't talk, and stayed in his seat.

unnoticed.

until a familiar face came into his 4th period history class.

"hey!" he yelled from across the classroom, drawing some looks from the people in the room.

then it came back to him.

richie.

"h-hi richie" he managed to say, to which richie strode over and plopped down in the seat next to the small boy, "hey, eddie right?" his smile grew with every word as he pushed his thick lenses up the bridge of his nose.

eddie nodded and flushed, his cheeks turning a dusty rose colour ;
he remembers who i am..

"uh huh."

richie smiled, again, and turned to the front of the class mumbling.

after about 40 minutes of listening to the teacher, writing notes and shoving papers into folders, richie spoke again.
"are you sitting with anyone at lunch?"
eddie looked up from the paper in front of him and at richie "um, no i-i don't think so.. wh-why?"

richie chuckled and looked in the small boys eyes "god, you're fucking cute when you're nervous." he sighed, "i want you to sit with me, duh."

eddie felt his face heat up, and a smile formed on his face "o-oh ! well i-i'd love to sit with yo-you.." eddie mumbled, not sure what to say or how to feel..
is this flirting?

"good ! i'll tell the losers."

eddie scrunched his nose, "losers?"

"yeah. y'know. the losers club. bill, stan, bev, ben, and mike and me. and now you!"

he giggled, "oh, well i-it sounds great. when lunch starts where you show me where y-you all sit?"

" 'course! it's a date."
richie says proudly, making eddie giggle and blush ..again.

thank you all so much for the support you've been showing this story aah! means so much to me that you all like it so far ! <3