12:35 pm

eddie followed the tall boy to the table, filled to the edges with the losers club.

ever since last night, eddie can't look richie in the eyes without smiling and blushing like crazy.

he looks like an idiot.

but richie thinks he's a cute idiot.

"hey fellas ! and bev. think we'll be able to fit my eddie spaghetti in the table too?"

they all scooted as close together and the all shook their heads , "but you know what we could do?" beverly says, "we could just have eddie sit on your lap! i mean.. it's nothing new anyways." eddie blushed ,reminiscing on what happened last night and the sudden surge of confidence he felt.

"you okay with that ,eds?" richie smiled and sat down.

eddie just nodded and sat in the larger boys lap, his cheeks burning as he picked at his fingers, avoiding all eye contact.

"where's your food?" richie said, munching on the food that sat on the tray in front of him, "i-i didn't get any. m-momma says school f-food's no good for me." eddie gave a small smile knowing richie cared enough to ask.

"oh.. well you have to eat something, can't have you starving on me can i?"
richie smiled and grabbed an apple slice off his tray and mumbled in eddies ear, "open."

eddie couldn't believe it.

he was feeding it to him.

eddie's cheeks flushed for the 5174846th time today, and slowly opened his mouth.

richie carefully placed it in his mouth and let eddie chew on it, ruffling his hair.

the entire table sat wide eyed as they watched the whole time.
mouths agape, jaws dropped so low that beverly's gum fell right out of her mouth.

they practically saw the love hearts floating around the boys.

hey guys !! short filler chapter with some cute stuff.. the next chapter will have some drama ;)