3:29 pm

(warning: physical violence, homophobic slurs)

"where is that piece of shit.." richie mumbles.

word had spread about how furious richie was, and bowers hasn't showed up to fight him yet.

"r-rich.. please don't get yourself hurt over me.. i would feel horrible." eddie held on to his arm, looking up at the tall boy with worried eyes.

richie smiled and laced the two's hands together, "don't worry about me, eds. i promise you, i'll be fine."

the small boy slowly held up a pinky and whispered, "pinky promise?"

richie chuckled at how precious the boy was. he hooked his finger around eddies and they both smiled.

"get a room, fags!" richie heard and eddie pulled away immediately. he saw the panic arising in the small boy.

"looks like you brought your little boyfriend after all, huh?" henry took a few steps closer to eddie before richie stood in front of him, "step off, asshole. this is about me and you. leave eds out of it."

henry laughed, "eds? that's what you call that little freak? oh that's hilarious." henry smirked and walked even closer to richie, "why do you even like that little girly boy?"

richie fumed with anger at all the insults he was hearing, without even realizing it, he swung at henry. he hit him in the jaw and pushed him to the ground, "you touch my eddie again and you're dead, bowers!"

but of course, henry just laughed, standing up. "you really gonna but up a fight for this kid?" he pointed at eddie. "damn fucking right!" richie yelled, clenching his fists. he was so angered he didn't care what he said, he just yelled whatever spew of cuss words he could think of.

under his breath, he could hear henry mumble "course you'd fight for that fag."

that's when richie lost it.

he shoved henry to the ground, swinging at him and busting his lip. as henry sat on the ground , groaning, he sat on top of him and just kept punching. punching with everything him, knuckles bruising and tears filling his eyes.

it took about 4 people to pull richie off of him.

"PIECE OF SHIT! TOUCH HIM AND ILL KILL YOU! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" he screamed at the almost unconscious henry on the ground.

eddie stood in front of richie, almost instantly calming him down. he stopped struggling and felt his legs wobble, "ed's.." he started. the people holding him slowly let go and he pulled the boy in his arms. he felt eddie sink into his arms, and richie kissed the top of his head. "let's go, eddie spaghetti" richie pulled away from the embrace and held his hand out for eddie.

they made their way back to eddies house.

"r-rich, come inside with me. your knuckles are bleeding. i'll fix 'em up for you." eddie said, looking up at the tall boy next to him.

richie smiled.

!

"ow ow ow!" richie said, groaning as eddie cleaned his knuckles.

"stay still rich!" he giggled, "you'll get an infection if i don't clean it!"

eddie wrapped it carefully and smiled at richies hand, looking at his work.

richie, with his non-wrapped hand, softly grabbed eddies and looked up at him.

though richie was sitting on the toilet in front of eddie, they were almost the same height.

richie looked at the significantly smaller boy in front of him, admiring the way his hair was always neat, and how his hand fit just right in his.

richie loved how much smaller eddie was compared to him. while eddie was only 5'3, richie towered over him at 5'9.

"oh eds.. what would i do without you?" he watched as eddies cheeks flushed with warmth, and he laughed, "shush rich. th-thank you though.. for doing that for me. but don't do it again! what if henry tried to hit back and he hurt you!" eddie pouted, "i don't want you hurt either y'know.."

richie smiled for what felt like the thousandth time that day, "i'll be more careful eds."

"richie?" eddie said after thinking for a minute.

"yes?"

"why does everyone think we're boyfriends?" he said in a quiet tone.
"m'not sure eds." richie replied, "why, does it make you uncomfortable?"

"n-no!" eddie said, immediately blushing after he said it. "well.. i just.. don't get why they think it? do we do not normal stuff?"

oh god richie thought.
the boy is clueless.

"well, i guess. y'know a lot of people think kissing your bestfriend is weird. but i don't." richie laughed and eddie only blushed.

"oh. okay. but don't stop kissin' me.. i like it." eddie giggles

richie smiled.

"i won't ed's. don't you worry."

okay this was so bad rip
thank y'all for so many reads ahhh !!
you all mean so much to me

how did you guys like this chapter? was it bad or was it okay?