1:08pm

eddie stood in front of the tall door leading into richie's house. the small boy tried his best to not be nervous.

"it's okay.. we can do this." he whispered to himself,
he placed his small finger on the door bell and pushed.

eddie gasped as he heard a loud crash and footsteps running towards the door as it slowly was pulled open.
in front of eddie was and out of breath richie, with a huge grin on his face.

"h-hey ed's! come in!"
richie carefully stepped away and eddie smiled, stepping through the doorway.

eddie took off his shoes, out of habit, and looked up at the tall boy next to him. "how was the walk over eddie spaghetti?" richie beamed. eddie giggled at the lines forming on the larger boys face from smiling so big, "it was fine, rich." eddie looked around the house around him.

it was small, but still bigger than eddies house. it smelled like air freshener and cigarettes, but he smiled. "who the hell is here? richie, is it that jew boy again? i thought i tol- oh."
eddie froze as he saw a tall woman standing in the living room. her hair and nose matched richie's.

"mom, remember i told you about eddie? this is him. eddie, this is my mom."

"h-hi ma'am." he gulped nervously.
she walked towards him looked at him, eddie began to internally panic. richie knew he was nervous, and he hated seeing him like that. he carefully put his hand on eddie's back and lead him upstairs, "we'll be up here mom!"

they sat in richies room and they were both relieved.

eddie sat carefully criss crossed on the floor and looked around.
he observed the band posters that littered the walls, and the few dirty clothes that were on the floor.

but what eddie most noticed, was a shiny black record player that sat on top of the dresser.

" wanna listen to music? i just got like 3 new records, we can listen to 'em if you want." richie said, walking to the record player and smiling. "c'mon, come help me pick one."

eddie nodded, standing up and looking at the small pile of records next to the dresser. he folded through them, mostly rock bands and artists like def leppard, bon jovi, and whitesnake.
but one that caught eddie's eyes the most
was the guns and roses sleeve.

he carefully handed it to richie and he chuckled.
"of course you chose my favorite." richie said, placing it on the player. the first song began

eddie smiled and listened intently on the words he giggled as richie occasionally sang along to the melody that played.

after a few songs, richie held his hands out in front of eddie.

"c'mon ed's! dance with me!" he said, making eddie carefully grab his hands and stand up. "m'really not much of a dancer" he said, warmth spreading on his cheeks as he looked in richie's dark eyes, "everyone's a dancer!" richie laughed, as a slow song began playing.

richie held eddie's small hands in his and put them around his neck, "perfect! here, i'll teach you how to slow dance. then you'll know how to do at least some kind of dancing. better than nothing at least" richie laughed again and the smaller boy felt his face heat up more and more by the second.

he didn't think it could get any better until he felt richie's soft hands on his waist, he gasped at first contact but slowly sunk into the tall boy's grip.

"now.. we uh.. we just sway" richie said, looking in eddies eyes.

the swayed back and forth, and though richie had to bend down so that eddie could even reach his neck, he was the most content he'd ever been.

almost unconsciously, richie pulled the small boy closer to him, faces inches apart and noses almost touching.

at this point, the tiny boy in front of him was a flustered mess. eddie could barely hold eye contact with him. he was very confused why he felt so strange; he had never felt this way before. he didn't understand why he felt like throwing up, but for once the thought of throwing up didn't make him nervous or worried. he knew it was good because it felt good.

it felt floaty and made him nauseous but he was addicted to it.

"ed's.. you're so cute when you're nervous" richie said smiling, teeth peaking through his lips.

eddie smiled too.

he really wished this moment would never end,

and when richie softly pressed his lips against his,

eddie finally understood what the weird swirling in his stomach was every time he saw richie.

it was love.