12:10 pm

richie lightly grabbed eddie's hand, and pulled him to the table with the losers club sitting at it, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"hey fellas ! and.. bev.. this is eddie! he's gonna sit with us, is that cool with everyone?" before anyone could even answer he began again "cool! eddie , these are the losers!"

they all waved and mumbled hellos as the two joined the table.

"w-wait, is th-th-this the same eddie that y-you were t-talking about y-yesterday? cute fanny p-pa-pack boy?" bill said, laughing as eddie flushes and looks down at the small pack resting on his hip, "shut up dickface!" richie shoved bill and the rest of the table starts laughing.

bev giggles and pats eddie on the back, "don't mind them.. i'm bev. welcome to the club, eddie!" his cheeks burn even more, they always seem to have a permanently pink glow ,especially when richie is sitting right next to him and their hands keep brushing accidentally. (aka richie wanting to make eddie blush so he does it on purpose)

richie leans over, whispering softly in the small boys ear "don't be nervous. they all like you, i can tell"

a small smile formed on eddie's lips and looks at richie.

it feels like hours, eddie could sit there and stare at richie, his curly hair and the way his eyes crease and the way he's always pushes up his glasses out of habit and- "hey, ed's? earth to eddie?" he hears richie say, snapping him out of his gaze
"m-mhm? what is it?"

richie chuckles, "wanna come to the quarry with us after school?"
eddies stomach knots, what would momma say?

"i-i don't know.. i'll have to ask my mom.."

"c'mon eddie spaghetti! come have fun with us!" richie holds out his pinkie, "promise it'll be fun, and i'll keep you safe so don't worry about bowers, 'kay?"

eddies cheeks warmed and he thought for a moment.

he connected his finger with richie's, "okay. i'll come." the whole table cheered and eddie giggles, "but i really do have to tell my mom, i'll have to stop by my house before i go."

richie nods, "i'll walk you there okay? i'm serious bout not letting my little cutie getting hurt by that bastard bowers."

eddie smiled and laughed, "thank you ,rich"

"course eds."

hey thank you all so much for all the love you're giving this story ! i know this is short but i'll make the next one extra long :)