Hunger phase

Well fuck I best stay away from DD for now cause I don't want to die!

Like I said before I still need to write this story!

But now I have school now which sucks and guess what?

I'm going to have a crap ton of homework this year.

I still need to write my stories but teaches don't want to all they care about are teaching me and homework!

But I shouldn't say that because my teaches don't really like homework because they like us doing our work in front of them but still I will get some homework!

I hate school I want to relax at home!!

Buuuuuttttttttttttt..............

That means I will gain weight and I don't really want that..........

Heck I can't even run anymore! My legs are stiff as fuck!

And whats worse is I have gym on thrusday and Friday!

But later on I'll get used to gym but right now. I am going to Fucking hate gym!!!

Anyways thanks for reading this if you did and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
---------------------------------------------------------
Xerus's POV

"Say that again"I said in a menacing voice.

"Hmph I'm not scared of you like before"Alex said with confidence.

"Ok then...."I said as I got my trident in one hand and daggers in the other hand.

"Good luck"Alex said as he tried to stab me but I used my speed to go in front of him.

"Missed"I said as he quickly spun around.

"What-"Alex said as I stabbed the knife in his stomach.

He coughed up blood as he screamed as I pushed the knife deeper in.

"You.Should know"Alex said coughing out more Blood as he smirked.

"Metal melts in us. And heals us"Alex said as I dropped a melted knife to the ground.

"Well that was a bust"I said as Alex punched me.

"Really"I said before he turned his hand into a steel blade and stabs me in the chest.

He pulled his blade out as I fell to the ground. Before I touched the floor I flouted so I didn't hit the floor. I then punched the ground and fell to look like I made a hole.

"That was easier then expected"Alex said as he picked me up.

"Any last words"?Alex said.

"Two things actually"I said as he smirked.

"You have 1 minute go"Alex said.

"One your a idiot. Two did you know demons like to trick people"?I said smirking.

"What-"Alex was cut off by me grabbing his hand and flipping him into the ground making a bigger crater.

Before he had time to react I grabbed a wing of his and pulled it out in till I heard a pop. He screamed from the pain as I crack the other wing.

"Man stop whining it wasn't my fault you were the one who started it"I said as he stopped.

"One day we'll murder you"Alex said as his body began to heal.

"Here let me give you a boost to heaven"I said grabbing his hands as my eyes turned purple.

"No you Don't-"Alex said as I threw him in the air.