Secret phase

Hello everybody!I

I need to rant about my trip to Tennessee so I am sorry but if you want to you can skip it.

Anyways when I went to Tennessee I saw discovery park and it was AWESOME! It was huge and cool!

There were space stuff and the titan ship was there and you could make it lift off(not off the ground though)!

Then the creppy thing was that there was a Ronald McDonald by the old train station. The carts from the old days were so nice! Then we went to the old village and found another Ronald McDonald by the village staring at us. We thought he was chasing us. After the Ronald McDonald incident we went inside because we were going to leave. I kept making my mom freak out because I said look Ronald is right there!

We also went to a safari and it was also huge! It was like 5 miles long just for the car ride. There was zebras, llamas, ostriches, camels, buffalo, emos and there was also some white buffalo!

You can feed the animals but you can't pet them.

Are you following?

The zebra stole the first one then the second one was stolen from a llama. Then a camel stole the third one!!

He even bit my finger!

He was like oohhhhh a finger with my food! Let's eat it!

Yeah that is how it basically went in Tennessee.

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

unedited
----------------------
Before

When we were on the loading screen midnight asked me something.

"Can I ask you something"?Midnight asked as I said"sure".

"Um I am a werewolf and I have a mate but uh"Midnight said worried.

"Who is it"?I asked.

I know what a mate is thanks to that Eric.

"I am mates with-Nevermind I can't really talk about it"Midnight said.

"Ok I am fine with that"I said.

After that we just continued to play.

Now

Xerus's POV

It's been a few days since I was on house arrest. Me and midnight kept playing and I told him about the house arrest. He just laughed at it.

So after the days pasted father said I wasn't on house arrest anymore.

"So do I have a job today"?I asked father.

"Yes you do"Father said.

"What is it"?I asked.

"I will need you to kill these people today because they seem to know to much about us"Father said as I saw a contract appear in front of me.

"I will complete this Father"I said bowing.

Then I teleported onto earth as I started to read the list.

"Okay so first is Katie, a centaur, a loner and last seen around the Solar Spirit pack"I said to myself.

"Hey"someone said from behind.

I turned around to see Eric jogging up towards me.

"What are you doing"I asked Eric.

"Oh I was going for a run and saw you"Eric said as I just realized something.