Truth phase

Hello welcome to the next Chapter!

I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------------
Before

"You aren't smart either"Rose said making a comeback.

"She's right I hope you didn't forget about the little chloroform accident that happened"Alicia said as I felt the heat drain from my face.

"Yeah I forgot you told me about that too but also some other things"Rose said then turning towards Alicia.

"Are you Alicia Clemons the actual DD.....The Devils Daughter. Are you actually real".............

Now

Eric's POV

"Wh-why are you asking that all of a sudden! She just woke up give her a break"I said caught off guard from her question.

"Eh I'm used to it"Alicia said shrugging her shoulders.

"I am going to assume you aren't cause you would be killing me right now"Rose said as Alicia sighed.

"What"?Rose asked.

"Just because one thing happened doesn't mean that I actual am not DD"Alicia said.

"What do you mean"?I asked.

"I am guessing you figured it out"Alicia said staring at me.

"What do you mean"?I asked.

"I mean you realized that my powers weakened because of the full moon and you get to have a sense of smell that is heightened. You probably realized that when I paralyzed you and I walked away that I lost my powers today"Alicia said still staring at me.

"Also please Don't tell me you didn't know"Alicia said.

"Heh"I said awkwardly.

"Ugh I am so stupid"Alicia said flopping on the bed.

"That explains why you have a mate"Rose said staring at me then Alicia.

"What the hell-Nevermind I don't need to know"Alicia said turning over to us.

"What did you want to ask about"I said.

"Nothing"Alicia said.

"Explain to us why are you human today"Rose said.

"Pff it's easy"Alicia said swatting her hand in the air.

"What"?Rose and I said at the same time.

"The full moon is when I died"Alicia said looking at us as if we are stupid.

"That's not possible the devil himself has to create demons you can't be a demon because that defies the law of the world"!Rose exclaimed.

"Well surprise I am a demon and I used to be a human. Of course I do have some consequences"Alicia said before she covered her mouth with her hand.

"What consequences"?I asked.

"Nothing..."Alicia said whistling like nothing happened.

"Tell me"I demanded.

"Nope"Alicia said.

"Ugh you two are like a married couple"Rose said complaining.

"Pffff with him, no way"Alicia said.

That was when my heart was crushed...........

"I wouldn't want to be married to you either"I said trying to control my emotions.