Sleepover

I can't believe that this is the fifteenth chapter already!!

I am not ready because this will be a busy week for me.

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
--------------------------
Before

"My father could take my powers away but when he stabbs me it takes longer to heal. The only thing that can help me heal is sleeping for two days"I explained.

"Then your going to-"Eric said as Rose stopped him.

"No she is going to have a sleepover with me, Mia, Emma"Rose said as Eric whined.

"Fiiiiiiinnneee"Eric said as I looked at the pack.

I felt uncomfortable because they were staring. I looked away from the pack. I feel like I am a kid again.

I don't like it..............

"Let's take you back to her room"Eric said as he walk inside with me on his back.

"Ok"I said as we walked upstairs.

Now

Xerus's POV

As we were walking to the room my head kept going to this question.

Am I going to be happy or abandoned again?

While I was thinking I didn't realize that we went into the room.

"You sure your okay"?Eric asked as I nodded.

He sighed as he placed me on the bed. Eric waved his hand at me and left. Next thing I know Mia and Emma come back with snacks.

"Let's party"!Mia said as she grabbed little flashlights.

Then Emma turned the lights off as Rose closed a curtain. It was pitch dark in the room. Rose helped me get up and placed me on a blanket. I felt pain come from my stomach but ignored it.

I heard everyone else lying down.

"So what do we do"?I asked as Mia handed me a flashlight.

"We usually play truth or dare, hear rumors from the group, try to scare them Etc"Emma said as she turned on her flashlight.

"First....."Mia said as everyone looked at me.

"Tell us about yourself"Rose said finishing Mia's sentence.

"What do you want me to tell you about"?I asked.

"Tell us about your favorite color, hobbies and stuff like that"Emma said.

"Um my favorite color is purple, a hobby is playing video games, my human name is Alicia Clemons and that's all I can really say"I said.

"Okay one more question, do you have any consequences"?Emma asked as everyone raised an eyebrow.

"What"?I asked.

"Everyone knows that you can't turn a human into a demon otherwise there are consequences. Do you have any"?Emma asked.

"There are two, one is where I have to sleep to heal and the other is when I turn fully human"I said.

"What do you mean by fully human"?Mia asked.

"Since I died on the full moon I will become human again on the full moon"I explained.

"The full moon is a week away"Rose said as I nodded.

"Though I can still kick ass"I said as Rose rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I heard it from Eric"Rose said.