Blood

Hello hope that you enjoy the new chapter!

Unedited
---------------------------------
Before

"Ahhhhh"!I screamed as I fell into a bottomless pit.

It felt like it was forever and then suddenly I collided with the floor.

I groaned a little bit in pain as I tried to remember why I was here.

Right, need to get Alicia and wake her up.

I got up as I realized it was night time. I used my night vision to see what was around me.

I dropped my jaw as I saw what this is.......

After

Rose's POV

I saw white walls around me as I sat up. I felt a bed underneath me as I got off it.

I saw people get up but I noticed something different.

They were all kids.....

I just realized that I am shorter then what I am.

"Huh"?I said out loud.

"Get in a line"!Someone said behind me.

I turned around to see a man with a tiger mask. I got in the line confused. I looked at the people to see about 10 people. I noticed a mini Alicia behind me.

There she is........

Everyone stopped walking as I tilted my head in confusion. I looked at a stage to see to people wearing animal masks.

"we'll now call the person to die"One of the masked men shouted.

I looked around to see everyone nervous. I was confused as I remembered what Eric told me.

This is her memory of when she was used to become a demon.........

"The person is Mark Del"He said.

A person began to run away, I believe it was Mark. I saw the masked man nod at Alicia as she smirked. She started to chase Mark to capture him. Alicia pulled out a gun and shot Mark in the leg. He screamed in pain as blood spattered the floor. I gagged at the sight of the blood.

He started to crawl away from Alicia as she pointed the gun at his head. I looked at her eyes to see nothing.

Just a empty doll with lifeless eyes......

She shot him in the head as his body went limp.

"I hate how she is the favorite"Someone whispered to someone else.

"Well what do you expect she saw her sister die in front of her"He whispered back.

"I heard that but I wasn't there I came here afterwards"She whispered.

"Apparently she didn't know she was here and her sister got picked. She shot some people but a glass cage covered her. Alicia ran up as she was crying. Her sister tried to shot the glass but it was bullet resistant. She was poisoned to death and the masked men blamed her for her sister dying"He explained whispering.

"Well no wonder she is insane"!She said a little to loud.

Alicia walked up towards them with the gun still in her hand.

"Where you talking about me"?She asked tilting her head.

"N-no of c-course not why would we"The girl said stuttering.

"Then why did you stutter"?Alicia asked with fake sweetness.

"You have a gun and I don't want to die yet"She said as bloodlust filled her eyes.