first v.s second

Ello~ and welcome to this chapter!

Thank you guys for 1k reads!

Hope you all enjoy!

Unedited
------------------------------------------
Before

"Why aren't you it is going to cost you your life if your anger has taken over"Alicia said as I laughed nervously.

"Why, why are you both ignoring me"!Alex complained as we looked at him.

"Because I don't want to let Eric die"Alicia said as Alex looked dumbfounded.

"Kyle was right you really are mates"Alex said as he put his hands down.

"Eric why didn't you tell me about Kyle"Alicia said as I felt a terrifying aura around.

Oh crap.................

Now

Eric's POV

Crap crap crap!!!

Forgot to tell her about it....

"Well you know I was uh going to tell you but you um kinda flew me up in the sky"I said playing around with my fingers.

"Hey Alex"Alicia said as looked up at her staring at Alex.

"Yeah"?Alex asked.

"How much did he tell you"?Alicia said as I noticed that she was staring to calm down.

"That you used to be a human and that you have a mate"Alex said as I heard her laugh softly.

"Alicia don't start killing people because I don't want to clean up a pack house"I said as she looked at me.

"Ugh fine but only because I don't want you hurt"Alicia said as she placed me on the ground.

"Thanks"I said as she nodded.

"So you want a fight or what"?Alicia asked.

"I was just told to see if the information is correct"Alex said as he started to fly away.

"If your going to tell them don't say Eric's name"!Alicia demanded as Alex flew away.

"Why did you say that"?I asked as she looked at me seriously.

"I don't want them getting ideas about kidnapping you"Alicia said as she picked me up again.

She flew me into the window and she also when inside. She closed the Windows as she smiled at me.

"Am I doing good"?Alicia asked as I titled my head.

"With this mate thing"Alicia asked as I nodded.

"Yeah your doing good"I said as she smiled sweetly at me.

"Okay that's what I hoped for"Alicia said as she went downstairs.

"Where are you going"?I asked.

"To eat"Alicia said.

"But I thought you don't need to"?I said more like a question.

"I don't but I still want to try some of your food. If I am going to stay I might as well try to eat"Alicia said as she went down the stairs.

I smiled as I followed her. We walked down into the kitchen as Leo ran up to us.

"Hey Eric"!Leo said as I turned to look at him.

"What"?I asked.

"You want to play video games later"?Leo asked me as I saw in the corner of my eye that Alicia stopped moving.