The past phase

Hello everyone welcome to the past!

Also the chapters finally here! I am Soooo happy!

Now some things are different in the past.

The dreams DD had of small glimpses are from her 21 year old self. Now it is the younger versions of her.

So hold on for a ride in the past!

Unedited
------------------
Before

This time I embraced darkness.......

I looked around me to see Alicia to my right but she is a human.

I looked in front of me to see Satan.

"Let the memories of Alicia Clemons begin"!Satan said as Alicia screamed"no".

Well I guess I wanted to know.

But I will watch and see why she is like this....................

Now

Eric's POV

I noticed that we are in a bubble. The bubble popped as we fell.

I fell straight on my face as Alicia snickered.

"What"I said getting up.

"I give you a 10/10 performance"Alicia said smirking.

"Why thank you madam"I said bowing as Alicia giggled.

"All of you be quiet"!Satan said as we shut up.

"I am trying to torture Alicia here"!Satan said as he disappeared.

"Now let's begin"Satan said as we were teleported into a house.

"Mommy mommy"!A little kid with black hair and forest green eyes said.

"Is-is that-"I was cut off by Alicia.

"Yes that was me when I was 6"Alicia said sighing.

We went into the living room to see four people wearing masks talking to her mom.

"We will trade 5 million dollars for that kid"A man with a eagle mask said pointing to little Alicia.

"Mommy mommy what's happening"?little Alicia said.

"The eagle masked man is Jack, the tiger masked man is named Ed, the penguin masked one is called Vincent and the one with the bear mask is called king. If you know his name or have went to were I have been you will know that he is the leader"Alicia explained as I raised a eyebrow.

Alicia must have noticed my confusion because she sighed and looked at me.

"Just watch it"Alicia snapped as she faced back towards little Alicia.

"Mommy I don't wanna go! Their scary"!Little Alicia said as she was begin pulled away.

"Don't worry little Alicia these people are going to take good care of you"Her dad said as he held the brief case.

Then she was pulled into the car. I realized that the parents didn't even wave. Then I noticed another girl maybe about 10 years old. She was screaming Alicia's name.

"That was my sister"Alicia mumbled but I barely heard it.

"What was her name"?I asked.

"Irene"Alicia mumbled as we teleported to a white room with about 100 kids.

"Why are there so many kids"!I said.

"Listen"Alicia said as she walked right by her younger self.