At least Keep Calling Me

I just realized that I am going to graduate in June and then I'll be going to high school. So scary!!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Unedited
--------------------------------
Before

"Oh? Me two"I said.

"Must be a coincidence"Alicia said shrugging as we got in line.

We walked over to the guns as I grabbed the gun that Alicia showed me.

"Okay this is somewhat freaky you have the same weapon"Alicia said out of nowhere.

"Maybe it is just chance"?I said more like a question.

"Maybe"Alicia said as she began to shoot the target.

I shot the target as I hit the target the exact same way I did before.

I guess this is going to repeat............

Now

Alicia's POV

I woke up to feel my back on grass. I opened my eyes to see a worried Eric looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Are you okay"?!Eric asked worried and panicking.

"I'm fine"I said as I sat up.

"What happened"?I asked confused.

"You passed out from blood lose and Rose had to get you out"Eric explained.

"I'm sorry"I said to Rose as I looked away from her.

"It's okay at least I know more about where you came from"Rose said shrugging the whole experience off.

"Weren't you scared of me"?I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, yeah you scared the hell out of me I thought I was going to die when I first saw you"Rose said with a snort.

"Then how did you get me to trust you. Afterall I was my old version I didn't remember everything that has happened"I asked.

"When it kept repeating we were the only ones who remembered so that was enough proof to get you to trust me"Rose explained.

"That kinda made sense"I said as someone coughed.

I looked behind me to see father there with his arms folded.

"H-hi father"I said as he gave me a look.

Uh oh he is pissed.......

"What have I told you about making pacts on earth"?Father asked.

"To not make them because I'm not supposed to be connected to earth"I answer as he walked up to me.

"I can't change anything now so your lucky and I also know that I can't kill him. So at least promise me something"Father said as I nodded.

"Can you at least kept calling me father. And can you find it in your heart to forgive me"?Father said as I stood up.

I walked up to him as I looked up at him. I then hugged him.

"Even after everything you've done to me I'll still call you father. You'll always be a better father than my real one"I said as he hugged me back.

"Thank you"Father said as we pulled apart from our hug.

"I should be going now I have hell to fix"Father said as I was about to wave.

"Oh, Xerus before I go I have something to tell you"Father said as he looked at me.

"I know where your mother and father lives"Father said as I tensed slightly.