Marked

Welcome to the new chapter!

Also thank you all for staying with me through the book.

We just reach 2k! I am so happy!

I'm like famous now! I know that 2k isn't even close but let a girl dream.

So here is a funny joke.

Guess who is writing this at 4:15 a.m in the morning?

That's right and I am so Fucking tired but I have to do this chapter.

For all of you.

So I'll torture myself for a little then I'll be able to go to sleep.

Anyways hope you enjoy

Unedited
-------------------------------------------
Before

"It's okay you can cry on me not on that asshole"Rose said as I giggled slightly.

"Who knew one sentence can have someone break down"Rose said as I felt her chest vibrate.

"Yeah"I said as I continued to cry.

Now

Alicia's POV

It is now a day after the incident and I try my hardest to hide from Eric. I turned my scent off so it's harder to find me. I am having a sleepover at Rose's room for awhile also.

I guess you can say Rose is very protective of me. Though I am not arguing because this is the first time since I was four that someone cares about me.

I very carefully went outside so he couldn't find me. I let out my wings as I flew into the roof. I put my wings back as I looked at the clouds.

"That one looks like a baby. That one looks like a dragon and I don't know what that one is"I said to myself.

"It looks like a bullet shooting out a gun"Someone said from behind me.

"Yeah now that you-"I cut myself off as I sat up.

I spun around to see Eric there smirking. I freaked out and because of that I tripped over my own feet. I was about to fall down 3 stories down but Eric caught my hands.

I felt the sparks rush through me as my body craved for more. My heart and brain were arguing about what to do.

On one side my brain wants me to pull away and hide. On the other side my heart wants me to forgive him.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did"Eric said.

"You don't even know what you did wrong so why are you saying sorry"?I asked.

"I made you scared and I'm sorry"Eric said.

"It's okay it's just something that happened in the past"I said sighing.

I need to get over my past. I blocked it out before but now I am living like a human. It's bound to bring back memories I don't want to know.

I'm still scared of Eric a little because of his choice of words but I was always scared of Ed. The girls will try and stay away from him. King told us their backstory so the only one that scared us was Ed.

He was known for sexually assaulting girls for i don't know how long. King said he would make sure he wouldn't do that at the beginning. But that didn't stop Ed for long.

I used to hid under the bed when he walked in at night and grabbed a random girl. She would kick and scream but no one dared to move because he already showed us what would happen if we do.