Time of life(Epilogue)

Well this is the epilogue/ last chapter and I am so sad!!!

But we must continue on with the story before I start tearing up.

Let's begin

Unedited
-----------------------------
Before

"Well if we only do demon years then I would be 4 years of age. Man now that I think of it your a pervert for dating a 4 year old demon"I said as I smirked.

"Wha-but-I"Eric said trying to come up with something to say.

"Calm down will you, it was just a joke"I said as I laughed softly.

"Great to see your enjoying my suffering"Eric mumbled under his breath.

"Come on, let's go back home"I said as I jumped off.

Now

Xerus's POV

A lot has happened within these past few years. It has been 5 years. I know a huge time jump, but what are we supposed to do.

Eric and I now have a family. We have 2 sons and 2 girls. Since we had them the first two years, two of them are demons. Apparently the deal is that once Eric dies I will become a angel so we can be together forever.

The sons are named Declan and Rowan. Rowan is the demon of the boys. The girls are named Cecile and Branwen. Then lastly Branwen is the last demon.

Rowan and Branwen were the first twins to be born and then Declan and Cecile. Technically speaking they are all a mix breed of werewolves and demons.

Father got his wife back, I found out her name was Amber long. She was around 5'5 and had a silk black bob cut. I could tell he was happy so I was fine with her.

She was extremely excited to meet me. Amber said that since she was a angel she saw everything. Amber said that she didn't like me at first but after she saw my positive improvement (Father was yelled at for raising me bad) she slowly began to like me.

Amber made father apologize to me which was awkward since I never really seen him so submissive. He was usually so strict and never smiled but he's happy.

Hell is now under control, after Father explained everything most of the demons were......killed. Cause they didn't think I was strong enough. So Father made me kill most of the demons. So now the rest of them won't kill us. That's a good thing.

Rose is still the pack doctor, but now she is dating someone named Jason Knight. They both lost their loved ones and they found out that they have a lot in common. So they decided to start dating, they are both happy.

Mia had one kid who is named Ryker which is a boy and Emma has two children. They are both girls, Ash is the oldest and then Blake. Ryker is the youngest because he born 1 year ago. Ash is the same age as Declan and Cecile. Blake is the middle one being born 2 years ago.

It has been very peaceful for these 5 years, there were no more rouge attacks and demon attacks. Probably because I'm here, they most likely don't want to mess with the Devil's Daughter.

I do have a bad history afterall.....

Anyways! There are these new people that were accepted into the pack. Their names are: Ali, Gabe, Philip, Olivia.

They were very shy at first but that eventually started to open up to us. Apparently they were from the Starlin Pack that was destroyed a few months ago. We found them when we were on patrol. They were scared of me at first.