Question Game & puppy eyes

I am going to explain the phases. So basically it is just the time from when they first met to finding out they are mates. So everything that happened before this is a phase for both.

So the parts like that won't happen again. That's why I put phase on the chapter titles. Now that DD knows they are mates the phasing is done!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!
----------------------------------------
Before

"Crap"!Alicia said.

"What"!I said alarmed.

"I know why he wanted me to kill people"Alicia said.

"I thought you had to kill because they knew to much"?My dad stated.

"Well my father told me something but he only told me once"Alicia said as everyone looked at her.

"Told you what"?I asked nervous about the answer.

"That if he could collect enough souls....."Alicia said drifting after and gulping.

"If he could collect enough souls then"My dad said telling her to continue.

Alicia stared at us as she said the impossible.........

"Then he can go on earth"Alicia said.

Now
Xerus's POV

I kept staring at them waiting for them to process this. I looked at Eric as he kept staring at me.

"What"!Eric and his dad said at the same time.

"It is probably because they used to live on earth. It could also be because he doesn't have a soul"I said shrugging.

"What do you mean"?Eric's mom asked.

"Well basically he doesn't have a soul"I said.

"So are you saying that he is going create a soul for him so he can walk on earth"Eric said trying to process it.

"Yeah"I said as I looked at the time.

It was 7:32 p.m. I looked back at Eric.

I still don't understand. I am a demon and he is a human. The first things we learned was that we were not capable of love.

So what is this feeling? I never felt it before. I guess that is from the bond that we share?

I don't know anymore. I am just not going to ask. He is to busy worrying about what I said.

I know it is scary but I won't say terrifying. I am supposed to feel nothing. I guess I need to keep my feeling on for me to have a honest conversation. Otherwise I might not want to turn my emotions back on.

Father hates me right now so this is the only place to rest. I guess I will ask about mates with Eric later.

"So can you move"?Eric asked me.

"I am moving right now"I said as he chuckled.

"No I mean stand"Eric said.

"I don't know I have been sitting here the entire time"I said.

"O-oh"Eric said.

"I'll try"I said as I removed the blankets.

I placed my legs on the ground as I stood up. I stumbled abit but was able to stand up straight. It hurts like he'll though. I hissed as I was standing up. The stab wounds on my legs feels like I am being run over by a trunk.

I sat back down as I looked at Eric.

"I can stand up it just hurts like hell"I said as I looked at my knee.