Human meeting phase

I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------
Eric's POV

I looked at the clock and realized that it is 4:37 a.m. Why did I wake up so early? I got up and stretched. I looked around as I realized it is the full moon. Everything has a sharper hint and my smell has a sharper hint to. I shook my head as I knew why I woke up early.

The full moon will make you wake up at like 4 in the morning full of energy. I left my room as I walked down stairs.

I saw no one was awake.

'Maybe their still asleep'Prime said.'Maybe'I said before blocking him.

Maybe I'll go for a run.........

I opened the door as I went outside. I closed the door and walked towards the woods. Once I got to the forest I ran as I passed the trees. I ran faster as I saw the city. I stopped running as fast as I did and walked. I walked around the entire city.

Then I walked down the residential area. I always used to come over here.

I heard while ago some house got burned down and about 32 people died in the fire. Also about 23 injured from the fire.

It was terrible because it took about 2 1/2 days to put the fire out.............

Then all of a sudden I smell a wonderful scent.

The scent is rose and vanilla.............

I walked towards the smell as I walked at the house. I looked at the house as the smell came over me making me almost fall on my knees. I slowly walked up the stairs until I got to the door. I sniffed in the air as I noticed something mixed with the scent.

It was a tint of blood...............

I looked around nervously as I tried to open the door as it opened itself. I ran in as I followed the smell. I closed the door as I opened the door letting to a room.

I looked around to see it was the living room. I sniffed the air again and turned my head at the side.

I see a girl with black hair hiding her eye. she was lying at the window sill passed out. I ran over her as I looked at her head. I placed a spot on her head that made her open her eyes and swatting my hand away from her.

I looked at my hand to see nothing.

What was the blood smell from.........

"W-what do you want"A beautiful voice said.

"I-I s-smelled blood and I was checking to see if your okay".I said nervously.

"Smelled"?my little Angel asked.

"Uh I um uuhhh"I said struggling to say any words.

what the hell do I say?

"Yeah I'm sorry"I said looking at the ground.

"I leave now"I said getting up.

I looked at her to see her forest green eyes staring at me with confusion but a small hint nearly impossible to see was.....

Love............

I shook my head smirking.

"Thanks for checking on me but can you leave now"My Angel said.

"Okay but"I said looking at her.

"Buuuuuttttt"My Angel said.

"I need to get something"I said as I walked next to her.