[ 3 ]

Jungkook

The silver-haired person who I noticed was the most calm and composed one who I remembered from earlier introduced himself so gracefully that I barely paid attention to his words.

"Hey my name's Yoongi, what's yours" he smiled as his gums showed. "It's uh Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" I awkwardly introduced myself. "Nice to meet you, we're gonna have so much fun together" Yoongi contentedly sighed pulling me in a surprise hug.

A yelp escaped my lips as I contemplated if I should hug back or not. My arms hesitantly went up to his back but I was immediately taken aback when I felt something, something smooth and thin.

Yoongi pulled away from the hug and I took this time to peer behind him to see what it was and did not bother to hide my astonishment when I realised what it was.

"What, what the?! Are those a pair of wings?! How did I not notice them before?" My internal voice exclaimed. I guess Yoongi saw shocked written all over my face and laughed.

"Ah get used to it Jungkook, all of us got a pair of these" he motioned towards the others who were still dancing, moving his back side to side making his wings wave lightly like leaves.

"Right, wings. I'll get used to them, nothing new to me" I waved him off still not being able to take my eyes off Yoongi's shimmering wings. "Of course it isn't" Yoongi snorted with his arms folded together.

As if from nowhere, a fine man on a white horse appeared. He had strawberry blonde hair and wore a suit as well as pale jewels around his fingers.

His dreamy eyes seemed to have a strange glow, just like his jewels. And boy, was he an attractive man, I thought. If the other guys in white were breathtaking then this one could definitely suffocate me.

And it was at this exact moment where I clandestinely questioned my sexuality (nah jk, heh maybe). The male got off his horse and walked closer towards me, and oh lord did that simple act intimidate me so much.

He presented a slow but evidently, with admiration bow. "Greetings Jungkook. I'm the Fairy Prince, it's a pleasure meeting you" he spoke with a voice so deep, I could listen to it all day.

I was confused as to how the fairy knew my name but it's not like I had the bravery to ask that question and stayed tight lipped instead. During this whole time, I found myself as quiet as a mouse.

I was unable to utter any words and when I did open my mouth to try and say something only a squeak managed to come out.

My palms were growing sweaty due to the surprises I kept receiving in such a short amount of time and I opted to staring at the dewy grass for my mind failed to come up with a better response to it.

"Now, won't you come with us Jungkook? The party is about to start" invited the prince while holding out his hand for me to take it. "I don't know, I kinda-"

I did not have the chance to finish my sentence when one of the fairies softly nudged me towards the blonde and my hand naturally came close to his, giving way for him to hold it.

He wasted no moment pulling me to sit behind him on the back of the white horse. The horse galloped so fast that I had no choice but to hold onto the prince's waist to prevent myself from falling.

---