[ 13 ]

Taehyung

I looked at the group of boys in the distance, specifically Jungkook. A part of me wished that he'd notice me and come up to me but after moments have passed, I eventually acknowledged the fact that he was having far too much fun to even see me.

I took one last look at Jungkook who was cackling as he booped the raccoon's nose repeatedly and turned around towards my stallion who was obediently waiting for me. I got on it and signaled it to move.

Slowly, our distance with Jungkook increased and in a blink of an eye, we made it to my palace. Yoongi, who was just putting away his bicycle after cycling with his friends jogged towards my direction.

"You're back, please tell me you told him" he spoke, sounding almost like he was pleading. I shook my head, "We didn't talk, he didn't even notice me" I replied. He stomped his feet halfheartedly, I could tell he meant a bit of it though.

"Why? Why not?" he asked. "I'm not ready okay, and I don't think his reaction will be good if I tell him anyway. Besides, it's not time to inform him yet" I defended. Yoongi pushed his hair back and emitted yet again another sigh.

"Whatever it is that you have in your defense right now will be useless once he finds out some other way, trust me. I'm telling you this now because I know he isn't the same as the others that you brought here" Yoongi eyed me knowingly.

"I also have knowledge on how you actually feel towards that boy, I've never seen you so fond of anybody up 'til now. I have done my part in advising you regarding this matter and don't blame me for the consequences you'll be met with later" Yoongi warned.

He spoke clearly and with so much power, implicating that I was doing the wrong thing and gave me an I told you so look, as if he'd already predicted the situation I would get into in the future.

I was speechless and stunned by his words, all I could do was look at him with wide eyes. He was right. Although he was only my assistant, he carried out his job with dignity and wasn't afraid to confront me with truths, no matter how bitter they were.

He swiftly spun around and left me at the stairs of the entrance to the castle. My mind went blank, hindering me from thinking over my choices.

---

A week later, Jungkook made his timely visit to Taehyung's kingdom. Noon almost transitioned to evening, the skies were painted with candlelight orange as well as light pink. Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the garden side by side on a marble bench.

The atmosphere was serene and peaceful, sweet sound of Jungkook's laughs occasionally filled the area as he chatted with the prince of the kingdom. Jungkook was sipping on his milk tea when he spotted Yoongi with another male who donned the same uniform as him.

They passed by the side of the castle and were headed towards the path leading to town. "Hello Yoongi!" Jungkook beamed. However, Yoongi only gave him a side glance and continued on his way.

It left Jungkook dumbfounded, "Is he okay?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung for an answer. "He's absolutely fine, there's nothing to worry about. He is kinda busy with work today" Taehyung reassured Jungkook, rubbing his shoulders soothingly.

"Ah alright" Jungkook nodded, understanding him and returned his attention to Taehyung and the rabbits running around gleefully around the compound.

"Will you stay for dinner, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, hopeful. Jungkook leaned his head to the side, feeling unsure, "It's not that I dont want to but Jo, my housekeeper will be waiting for me for dinner"

"That won't be a problem, I can ask the cook to arrange dinner earlier. You can hurry home after that" Taehyung clapped elatedly. "That's solved then, okay" Jungkook grinned, courageously pinching the prince's cheek, unable to resist the older's cuteness.

- - -
can't believe I'm spending my holiday by playin dress up games