[ 8 ]

Jungkook

I was so focused with the book that I failed to notice the sound of footsteps inching closer to me. A tap on my shoulder made me jerk my whole body in shock.

Turning around swiftly, I looked to see who it was. "Goodness Jo you scared me for a second" I exhaled, relieved. "Well breakfast is long ready and I was wondering where you were"

"So I guessed you'd be here, so here I am" she patted my arms. "Oh anyway I found the book" I pointed towards the book giddily. "That's nice but why don't we go get breakfast first? Let's go"

I let Jo pull me downstairs and we had our usual chat about general things in our lives while savouring the food she whipped up.

I brought the book to my room right after I finished eating 'cause I just couldn't stand the overly powering smell of the musty smell of books in there.

Without noticing it, I'd actually spent all day reading Faeries of The Glade. I only realised it when the light coming through my window decreased. I peered outside.

Seeing a soft tone of orange with pink painting the skies automatically put me at peace. I laid down on my stomach, relaxing my cramped muscles.

I chose to take a last minute walk outside just like yesterday and though I resolved not to admit to myself, a part of me wished that I'd have the chance to see Taehyung again, the prince.

I walked along the glade, picking out a flower or two and slipping them on my ear while looking everywhere expectantly. This was something I only did when I knew I was alone.

I was frightened that somebody would think that I was a feminine man for I knew for a fact that the society looked down on those kind of men and oh do I resent those people who think so.

I had to do a double take when I thought I saw Taehyung behind a patch of flower bushes climbing taller than me. A kind smile played on his lips as usual and his presence made me smile in an instant.

He took light strides to me, "I've been waiting for you, Jungkook" he stroked my hair and did it succeed at freezing my whole body up, even my mouth unable to utter any words.

---
Taehyung

I've gotten used to Jungkook's sudden muteness by now and I held out my hand to him and said, "Shall we go?"

All the while still looking at me like he was on some sort of a spell- which looked totally cute by the way, he took my hand and I led him to my stallion waiting close by.

This time, I brought him to my palace where flowery vines were elaborately wrapped around the outer walls of the place as well as vibrant and scented flowers making themselves evident here and there.

Exactly like before, his mouth gaped at the things that met his eyes for he hasn't seen them in his life before, I assumed. I smiled proudly and brought him around the back of the castle.

Jungkook allowed me to pull his hand all the while staring at a marble water fountain close by. "Tada! Here we are" I unwillingly released his hand as he spun around.

"Woah, a garden. It's so huge and so beautiful. Taehyung how do you manage to maintain a vast garden so nicely?" He wondered out loud, walking over to a flowerbed and touching the flowers affably.

Taking notice of my silence, he turned to me and asked again, "Hmm, how?" I twiddled my fingers and chuckled. "Well there's nothing a lil magic can't do"

He progressed further into the garden, admiring the beauty of each and every one of the flowers he laid his eyes upon.