Chapter 1

Year: 1621

"Move out of my way, Ittzy."

The feeling of hands pushing against my back as gravity brings me down, I hiss as my hands land on rocks in the dirt as I catch my self. I look up to see my sister, Meredith laughing at me.

"Stop looking at her like that." My other sister, Madeline, commands as she kicks my shoulder. I wince from the impact, steady myself and then pick myself up.

I dust myself off and look at my two sisters. They are both taller than me standing at 5'7 and 5'6, but most dragon shifters were tall. Being a runt I am hardly at 5'0".

Both of them have chocolate brown hair, though Madeline has dark blue eyes while Meredith has green eyes.

Eyes normally mimicked your power. Madeline could control water, Meredith could control plants.

"Come on, leave you alone I will, if you let me eat your bacon in the morning for three months." Meredith smiles teasing me, her eyes toying with me.

I only nod my head. Meredith didn't like my voice.

"Great!"

She takes Madeline's hand and takes off back into the house. I sigh and follow them.

I hiss as something bounces off my head knocking me into the wall. I hear laughter and turn to see my two brothers, Isaac and Malcom.

"Watch where you are walking twat." Isaac, the oldest, hisses as Malcom laughs.

Meredith, the third child, brags to my brother knowingly.  "Letting me have her bacon for three months Ittzy Is."

"Get it why does she!?"

I wince at both my brothers voice and death glare aimed at me.

"Told her I would leave her alone if she did."

Isaac cracks his knuckles.

"Bet I could change her mind." He hisses and Malcom chuckles.

Meredith glares at Issac as she crosses her arms. "No way, I am getting extra bacon. "

"Being older than you, I should get the extra bacon."

Isaac growls. I back up silently so they don't hear me and sneak into the hall.

I walk quickly but quietly and open the door to the basement sneaking my body in. I close the door behind me and creep down the creaking stairs. My eyes adjust to the darkness as I make my way to my mattress. I sit down and wrap the thin blanket around me.

Why must they be so hateful to me. I didn't do anything wrong and I never asked to be born to a poor family.

Suddenly the door opens and my head snaps up to see Isaac creeps in shutting the door behind him. Isaac took a liking to me when I was just 13. I tried saying no but what do you say to someone that is nine years older. I had become his toy ever since.

"Hello little sister."

My eyes widen at his seductive voice and tears well up in my eyes. He makes his way down stairs and comes close to me.

My body shakes as he takes the blanket off of me and rubs on my shoulder.

" Gonna let me have your supper tonight right."

He whispers in my ear as he nibbles on it.

I nod quickly and he kisses on my neck. He then kisses my cheek and smiles at me.