Chapter 19

"Shit." I curse as I come back to the room. I've checked the whole castle. I run straight back to Atticus's room.

I bang on his door and he opens it with a worried expression. Before he can open his out the word vomit comes out of me. "Atta, I can't find her, I've looked everywhere." Atticus eyes widen as his eyes then cloud over.

"I've mind linked my beta he is getting a search party ready now." He then walks past me and we start to his office. We are met by August who gives me a disappointed glare. I avoid his stare with my head down as we enter the office.

"Who was last with her." Atticus asks looking at August and I.

I sigh "That I know of Jeremy. He left back to the castle." I cross my arms as I lean to one foot.

"Did she go with him?" Atticus ask me as runs a hand through his hair.

I shake my head "No he told me to check on her and I forgot to." I feel a glare and turn and see August full on glaring at me. If lasers could shoot from his eyes I'd be a pile of dust.

I look back at Atticus. "So what do we need to do." Before Atticus can say anything I hear August growl.

"You've done enough Ittzy you can leave." We lock eyes for a moment. Knowing to chose my battles I turn and walk out. Shutting the door behind me.

I let a breath out as I quickly walk away from the office door. I walk back to my and Attas room to see if I can find any clues. I enter the room and my eyes scan the room. I narrow my eyes as I see a patch of hair. I bend down picking it up and bringing it close to me face.

Fur. Wolf fur.

I shake my head, it's going to be nearly impossible to find her if Atticus wolves took her. I rush out of the room back to his office. I quickly barge in hearing a growl from August.

"One of your wolves took her. I found some fur in the room. How can we find who took her." I place the fur on Atticus desk. He picks it up and sniffs it.

"One of the guards took her, Theo. I'm mind linking my beta now to find them."

I shake my head as turn "He is probably already gone with her. I'm going to go into the air and search."

"Ittzy didn't I tell you to back off." I growl as August pulls my arm pulling me towards him.

"You arguing with me August is not helping her. Either come with me or stay here, either way I'm going." I quickly yank my arm out of his grasp and walk out of the office. I quickly find my self out of the castle and shift into my dragon form. I jump into the air and soar through going towards the human kingdom.

"Ittzy, the beta said one of the boats is already gone, boat keeper said they left hours ago, they are already at the human kingdom. Come back so we can plan an attack." August voice floats through my mind. I flap my wings hard making me go faster.

"No there will be no big fight. Just me getting in and getting out with Atta." I argue and I hear him growl.

"Atta come back. They are prepared for you, they have weapons to take you down." August growls. I roll my eyes as I continue, finally passing the docks.

"No." Is all I say as I go up higher into the clouds and I fly over the large body of water.

"It'll take you hours to get there you will be exhausted come back."

I ignore August almost plea and continue flying.

I hear him growl through the kind link "Ittzy I demand you come back that is an order."

I wince at the sharp pain of disobeying his command. I push through and cut off the mind link.

***

Hours have passed and I am finally spotting the kingdom. I huff as I search the walls and spot the weapons they have all around the border. I go up higher to get out of eyesight. I stop and hover over the kingdom, looking for somewhere to land.

I fly outside of the large kingdom and into the country fields. Finding a cornfield I make a made dash down and land in the cornfield while shifting. I wait a moment to make sure no one sounds the alarms. Not hearing anything I run making my way out of the corn field towards the kingdom. I sigh as I realize how far away it is on land. I look around for a faster way and spot a field of horses.

How lovely. I sneak over to one and climb on quickly. Grabbing on to the mane I push for it to go and the horse takes off. Jumping over the fence and dashing to the kingdom.

"Ittzy what is going on." August voice domes through the mind link.

"I'm on human territory, in the country side making my way to the kingdom, I haven't been spotted, I'm still trying to find out how to blend in the kingdom." I glance down at my scaled appearance.

"Atticus has a friend right outside the kingdom that he knows that owes him a favor. His name is Thaklend, he owns a clothing shop near a black smith and butcher place as soon as you go in, go there immediately and tell him Atticus sent you, he should help you blend, your eyes are different than there's so don't look anyone in the eyes."

I take in the information as I start to get closer to the kingdom walls.  I see a couple shops coming close and start going that way.

I jump off the horse and quickly go into the clothing shop before anyone can see me. Luck is on my side as I see it is empty I go to the desk as a man looks at me wide eyed with fear in his eyes.

"Thaklend? Atticus says you owe him a favor." I state out of breath. The man nods quickly as he motions me to follow him to the back.

****