Chapter 2

I feel the carriage come to a halt and feel the cage lift as I am lifted out.

They carry me up the stairs and into the door of the huge midnight blue castle. As they enter I look around. Everything was mostly blue with gold trimming, some things were a cream white color. It smells like spring air.

I am sat on the floor and I hear heels clicking on the floor quickly coming to me.

"Oh goodie it's here!"

I know what you are thinking.

Dragons owning dragons? It's no different than vampires owning humans.

Plus a dragon doesn't own another dragon unless it's a runt or a hybrid of a dragon and a human.

Which I am both.

My mother went on vacation at Human Kingdom, slept with the king there and walla.

Here I am today.

Luckily I got the shifting gene. Sadly, I am a runt.

"Hurry open the cage I want to see her." The young women squealed. A man opens the cage and picks me up. He sets me up right as my legs try to stable themselves after being under my weight for so long.

"Oh wow she is a beauty. Her hair is so black. And her eyes are black as well. She must be a fire creator. Is she powerful?" She asked one of the guys in black.

"No, your majesty she has been weakened. Put in a freezer twice a month atleast." His deep voice rings through the air.

"Oh." She says as she gives me a pity look.

The girl in front of me is very beautiful. She is rather thin, until you get to her butt that is.

It put mine to shame. Her hair is a chestnut brown and her eyes are a bright yellow.

She could form a protective shield and was probably immune to a lot of mind powers. She walks up to me and tugs on my wavy hair.

She then traces my jaw line. I had a perfect diamond shape.

"They didn't know how to feed you did they." She says as she traces my cheek bones.

"Your eyes are kinda sunken in but not to bad. And your skin is milky white." She says as she examines me.

"And my love is a sucker for pointed little noses." She smiles touching my nose.

Ah so this is Augusts girlfriend. I think her name is Jaiden Grace.

"Okay she is perfect. You are dismissed." She commands. The men in black turn and quickly walk away.

She then glares down at me.

"Listen, I got you for August to be his little pet. You are not his sex slave, you will not be his lover, don't fall in love with him, I don't need you having a little crush on him, if you do I will personally kill you. Don't look him in eye. Don't speak unless spoken to. Got it?"

I nod quickly as she looks me over.

"What's your name." She asks as she continues to pick me apart with her eyes.

"Ittzy." I whisper.

"That's an odd name. Isn't it from a nursery rhyme?" She asks and I just nod looking at the ground.