Chapter 15

A squeal leaves Atta as she grabs my arm and drags me in. She then starts throwing Jeremy's clothes at him. "Get out eat out get out." Jeremy looks confused as she picks the clothes up and pushed a very naked Jeremy out the door.

"Can I at least get Dre-" Atta cuts him off as the door slam shuts and she turns to me. My eyes are wide staring at the girl.

"This is exciting with who?"  Atta has me by the shoulders unable to contain her excite meant.

I shake my head "Atticus asked me to eat with him tonight." Attas eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness you have to wear one of my dresses then, hold on." She rushes to her closet digging through it and grabbing a dress dragging it out. She hands me the blush pink dress. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"It's this a bit much?" I ask running my hand over the gold jewels. Atta shakes her head.

"Of course not here." I shake my head as I push it away.

"Atta its to much. I don't wear a lot of things like that." Atta rolls her eyes as she takes the dress and puts it back. She then pulls out a light green dress and hands it to me. I smile seeing the plain dress and take it from her. "This is more me." I quickly strip and throw it on. Atta helps me soothe the fabric.

"You look like a peasant." I narrow my eyes at her.

"This is your dress so your one to talk." I give her a pointed look as she puts her hand on her hip.

"That dress is what I wear to be comfy. When I have no where to go." Atta defends the dress as she then sits me down and starts braiding my hair. She smiles at me "All done." A knock sounds at the door and her smile widens "Just in time to."

I stand and walk to the door and open it to see a handsome Atticus. He takes my hand and kisses the top of it. "Simply beautiful."

I blush as he looks me over. He leads me out into the hall and walk quietly.

He suddenly starts to talk as I hold tightly to the side of my dress. "Tell me about your self Ittzy."

I chuckle "there isn't much to tell. I didn't grow up in a castle my life hasn't been that exciting." He looks at me admiring me as he chuckles.

"Sometimes this castle holds the most silence. So you didn't miss to much." He takes me down some stairs as silence engulfs is again.

He looks at me deep in my eyes. "Your eyes are stunning." He whispers. I roll my eyes.

"Black isn't very stunning when it comes to eye colors. Yours are much more vibrant." I say as we stare into each other's eyes slowly walking.

He chuckles "I'm the only werewolf that has Blood red eyes. If it wasn't for what my mother was people would think I'm part vampire."

I grimace at the mention of his mother. "You miss her?" I ask. I see a pained expression grace his face.

"How can you miss someone you don't remember?" He ask me as he looks into my eyes with deep pain in his. "I have everyone telling me about her but people here can only tell me the short amount of information they learned about her. I tried contacting the fly shifters but they are to ashamed of what they did to her to even speak. I know very little about my mother." I'm speechless at his words and my heart breaks for him.

"I am truly sorry Ittzy I didn't mean to turn our date sour." He apologizes as we reach a door. He opens it and my eyes widen at the small dinner table lots up with candles. I gasp.

I look at him "You couldn't possibly ruin this." I whisper. He sends me a breath takin smile as he grabs my hand and leads me to the table he sits me down and goes to the other side and also sits.

A waiter brings us our first course meal. "So tell me about you Ittzy any sisters or brothers?"

A bitter laugh escapes my lips and he raises his brows and I stop immediately, I clear my throat "Yes I have four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. We didn't get along." I keep it short showing I didn't want to talk about he picks up on it and clears his throat as he takes a sip of his water.

"Are you one of the dragons that want to meet their mate or no." He ask looking at me studying my reaction.

I hesitate but open my mouth "I have found him." I say staring at his face studying his expression. A confused look takes over. He opens his mouth but nothin comes out. "He rejected me." I state bluntly.

Sorrow fills his eyes as he grabs my hand across the table. "He was a fool." I give him a weak smile.

"You handle it very well." He states and I shrug.

"I don't think about it, I avoid him as much as possible, plus I expected to be rejected, though it still hurts, the ache in my heart though has become part of me, part of my life." I say with a shrug. "You do what you must."

We continue to talk and eat and enjoy ourselves. He makes me laugh and listens to me and makes me feel noticed.

When we finish he walks me back to mine and Attas room.

"We should do this again Ittzy." Atticus whispers. He then leans down and kisses me on my cheek. A blush takes over my cheeks and we wish each other good night and he walks off. I open the door and I'm immediately an attack by questions from Atta.

"Well how was it! Did he kiss you? Did you have sex? Are you getting married? How many kids are you having?!" My eyes are wide as she continues to fire off questions.

"Atta!" I grab her shoulders and she shuts up. Waiting for me to tell her. A smile finds its place on my face. "It was a dream."

Atta 'awes' at me as I walk away to my closet grabbing something to wear to bed. "So he was charming?" She asks as she sits on the bed watching as I change into a night gown.

"Oh a true gentleman. He would fit perfectly in all the fairytales you have been told as a kid." I sigh as I sit on her bed as well we both sighs dreamily.

"This is great, maybe you can finally find true happiness. You deserve it." Atta places a hand on my shoulder. I lay my hand on hers and smile.

"I hope you are right." I shake my head laughing at myself. "It's only been the first date Atta."

Atta giggles "You know we move faster than humans. Next month you'll be planning your wedding." I roll my eyes at her.

I stand "you are ridiculous." I say as I climb into my own bed. She laughs at me as she lays down.

"I grew up in a castle, what do you expect." I chuckle at her response and she turns out the lights as we both quietly fall asleep.