Kakashi Hatake.

I jumped away from his attack, only for him to disappear into smoke. I frowned knowing he out smarted me and gasped as I felt the impact of his lightning blade.
"Focus Yuuka," He said, standing about 5 meters away. I sighed and stood up, turning and looking at Kakashi.
"Can we take a break please? It hurts," I cried out, and Kakashi looked like he was considering it but he shook his head.
"We have to continue Yuuka, you need to be ready for when we face the Akatsuki," I sighed and moved into a fighting stance and waited for him to attack. He smiled to himself before running at me, I moved out of the way and threw kunais at him, he dodged all of them.
"You really need to think more," His voice said from behind me. I froze and waited for the impact, but it never happened. I turned around to see Kakashi standing there, his eyes sad.
"What's wrong? You haven't been acting like you should," Kakashi said, his voice sincere. I looked away and mumbled a simple 'I'm just tired'. I couldn't tell him about the offer. About Pein asking me to join, it would break Kakashi's heart, which is why before the mission I was going to leave a note with his favorite book and leave, that way I wouldn't have to see him hurt.
"I don't believe you," He started, "You started acting weird not long after we got assigned to taking down two of the Akatsuki members," He whispered, pulling me into his body and stroking my cheek. I felt guilty immediately; I was going to leave the man I love to get revenge on the man who killed my father.
"I know," I whispered and put a finger under my chin, lifting my face so I was looking at him.
"You can tell me anything Yuuka, I won't be mad," His deep voice being so soft and sincere made me smile, happy that I had him. But also reminds me what I'll lose. I shook my head no, and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest. He sighed and started to rub my back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"I'll only tell you if you kiss me, and promise that you wont hate me after wards," He gave me a confused glance.
"I promise Yuuka, I could never hate you," He said, leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine.
"I love you so much," I whispered, letting a single tear fall. He wiped it away with hid hand as he caressed my cheek, pulling me close to his body. His tongue dancing with mine. As soon as he pulled away, I knew I had to say it now. While he was content.
"Pein asked me to join the Akatsuki, and I-I," I couldn't continue, but I could tell by the look on Kakashi's face that he wasn't happy.
"What did you do Yuuka, tell me!" He demanded and I fell to my knees, letting the tears fall.
"I accepted!" I yelled, sobbing, "I, Yuuka Sayuri, is in the Akatsuki. I'm so sorry Kakashi," I cried, putting my hands over my face. Kakashi didn't do anything, he just stood there.
"Why?" He whispered and I looked up at him, he was staring at me. I couldn't tell what emotion his eyes held. Sadness, remorse, anger.
"I-I thought that they could help me find the man who killed my father," I whispered, it was quiet for a whole 5 minutes. I looked up to see Kakashi walking off. I stood up and ran after him, I grabbed his arm but he pulled it back.
"I don't want to hurt you Yuuka," He said, his voice cold. I frowned and slammed my lips into his, he didn't kiss back at first but he started to eventually - he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into the trees with him. He laid me down and climbed on top of me, running his fingers through my hair.
"I love you so much," He whispered into the kiss as he pulled my shirt off. When I didn't say anything he stopped what he was doing. He removed his hand from his place on my breast and stood up, running his fingers through his hair.
"I can't do this, not any more Yuuka, y-you have to go," He said, pointing away from him; in the opposite direction of the village. I stood up and put my shirt on.
"I-I don't want to leave you," I whimpered and he gave me a weak smile and shook his head.
"I know Yuuka, I don't want to be without you but I can't be with someone like you, someone in the Akatsuki that kills for no reason, just for fun and revenge. Its the worst thing you could possibly do," He growled, his eyes showing no remorse. Just hate.
"I understand, I-I just wasn't thinking," I started and he frowned, shaking his head again.
"Please just go Yuuka, and don't come back. I don't want to harm you; I don't want to know if you die. Just go," He whispered, and I stood. I ran off, not looking back. I know if I looked back now, I would stop and go back to him. He doesn't even want to see me any more, especially since I'm in the Akatsuki. It would tear him to pieces. I ran until I found the area where Pein said he would be waiting and there he was.
"I'm coming with you now, I'm no longer allowed in the Leaf Village - I mean I am, but I don't ever want to go back, not while I'm in the Akatsuki," He nodded and walked off. I looked down at the floor before following him.

I sat up, feeling the tears fall down my cheeks. I hated remembering the day I left Kakashi, it was horrible. I regretted leaving the man I love. I shook my head and stood up, walking back inside to see Sasori working on a puppet. I wiped my eyes quickly and walked in, immediately getting his attention.
"You look like you've been crying," He said, looking slightly concerned. I smiled softly and nodded, wiping my eyes.
"Yeah, just a bad memory of the one person I lost when I joined," He stared at me for a minute before patting the spot next to him.
"Explain," He said, wrapping an arm around me.
"Kakashi, I'm sure you know who he is," He nodded, "Me and him were in a relationship, well kind of. Anyways, we were given a mission to take down two of yous, I don't know who; Pein had contacted me sometime after wards and I accepted. When I told Kakashi, he wasn't too happy, he was angry and upset. We shared a small passionate kiss but then he got mad and told me to leave so I came to Pein," I whispered and Sasori pulled me into him.
"It'll be alright Yuuka, just go to sleep and everything will be better tomorrow," I nodded and stood up, wiping my eyes again and walked off into my room.