Chapter 3.

I stood up and yawned, running my fingers through my purple hair. I walked into the bathroom and did a few things before walking out and sitting with Itachi who was reading a book.
"Hi Yuuka-Chan!" Tobi screamed, running into the room. I jumped and flinched before giving Tobi a slight wave. He giggled and pounced on me, burying his face into my shoulder. I sighed and looked at Itachi who raised his eyebrow, before standing up. Obviously, something was up with him. I wonder what though... I sighed and wrapped my arms around Tobi, running my fingers through his hair, or well the only parts that he would let me touch.
"Well, what do we have here," Hidan said, with a smirk. I let out a groan and put my finger up. I was getting sick and tired of this. He laughed and walked out, sometimes I wonder why I left Kakashi, I mean I loved being with him and when I'm here, I feel like complete and utter shit. I pushed Tobi off of me and stormed out, sitting near a river near by - I needed to find somewhere I could go without being followed by them... Like Kakashi's arms.. I shook my head clear of my thoughts; whats wrong with me? Why am I so suddenly having such depressing thoughts..? I took of my cloak and dove into the water, enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by it. It was like my own personal heaven, of course it was Kisame's too but ah well, its mine now. I swam as deep as I could before I came back up for air. I hated leaving the water but I didn't have an infinite amount of air, only a certain amount. Not only that but I wasn't fit enough like most to stay under water for at least 3 minutes.

I walked back into the hide out, not caring if water dripped all over the place. Itachi looked over at me and walked over, pulling me into a hug and whispering in my ear.
"Are you alright?" I nodded my head, I didn't want to speak to him because of earlier but I guess I could let it slide for now. I shrugged my shoulder ands pretended I wasn't mad but in reality I was.
"Yeah, I'm going to go shower and crash," I whispered, walking into my room and laying down on my bed, shutting my eyes.

Dream:
I dodged Kakashi's lightning blade. I ran at him with my kunai out, but it failed miserably, I didn't bother taking the kunai out, instead I fought against him with it still in my stomach, it wouldn't make much of a difference. I watched as the black aura appeared around my fist; I had always had the Zero Tails inside me, they had managed to contain it inside me when I turned 4 or 5. They were amazed it didn't fight them, but I have to admit. I'm glad it didn't. I'm stronger than ever. I ran at him but he caught my fist, it shocked me enough to me forget about the lightning blade in his other hand. I screamed as it hit my stomach. I fell to my knees and Kakashi came with me.
"Come back to me, let me get Sakura to heal you," He whispered and I smirked, shaking my head.
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, there's no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out.
"I wish you hadn't said that Yuuka. I love you," He whispered as I collapsed into his arms.
"I-I never loved you," I growled, pulling away and slamming my fist into his chest, ripping right through his body. I wrapped my hand around his heart and smirked at Kakashi, my eyes were pure black. His eyes were wide as I ripped his heart out and watched as he fell to the ground. I smirked and turned around, letting the beast take full control - I killed everyone and everything. Nobody was left alive, no one.

End of Dream;
I woke up in a sweat with tears falling down my cheeks, I took a deep breath and rushed into the bathroom splashing my face.
"It'll be okay Yuuka, it was just a dream," I whispered, staring at my reflection before walking over to my bed and laying down, shutting my eyes.